Samsung Browser usually features the browsing experience. It keeps you updated with the app or site by sending continuous notifications. Only when the users accept the Allow notification from the specific website only. That’s the reason why many users experience the continuous pop-up and find them one of the most annoying situations.
So we have worked on it and found some effective solutions on how to stop Samsung Browser notifications on my phone. Let’s walk through it and prevent your device from getting unwanted notifications from the Samsung browser.
Best 3 Ways to Stop Notification from Samsung Internet Browser
Customize Notification Categories
The first way to stop the notification from the Samsung browser is by customizing the notification category of the application. Doing so will block the notification. So this is how you can completely stop the notification from the media, promotion, and many other services. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Samsung Internet App on your device. Choose Three Vertical Lines present in the right bottom corner and then choose Notifications.
- Hit on the Three-Dot Menu > Notification Settings.
- Navigate to the Notification Categories and then tap on the toggle present beside every option to disable the notification.
- To block the notification only for the particular option, then select the toggle present next to it.
Turn Off Notification Completely
Now and forever, if you want to completely stop the notification from the Samsung Internet browser, then simply follow the given below steps.
- Long-tap on the Samsung Internet App and choose Info Icon right from the menu.
- Right from the Info Menu, choose Notification. And then disable the Toggle present beside the Show Notification to disable it.
Use Do Not Disturb Mode
To get rid of all the notifications and calls the Samsung phone craved a feature known as Do Not Disturb Mode. Using this mode will block all the notifications from all the applications, browsers, and more. So just use this mode only when attending business meetings or during study time. To enable the feature simply follow the given below steps.
- Swipe down the Notification Panel and then tap on the Do Not Disturb mode icon.
Block Website through Samsung Internet browser
Undoubtedly, its the most convenient and easiest way to block the notification is from the Samsung Browser itself. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Samsung Internet App > Three-Horizontal Icon present in the right bottom corner.
- Choose Notifications.
- Select Three-Dot Symbol present at the right upper corner > Allow To Block Sites.
- Right from the choose Allowed, you will receive various websites that can feature the notification, simply tap on the Toggle to disallow them.
Block through Notification Panel
Alternatively, you can also handily block the website using the notification panel. To do so, simply swipe down the notification panel and search for the application from which you want to block the notification, and then hit the Block option.
BLOCK UNWANTED NOTIFICATIONS!
This is how you can block the notification either from the particular website or all notifications from the Samsung browser. If you like this piece of an article then share it as much as possible on your WhatsApp Group or any other social media to you prefer.
- How to Disable Suggested for You Posts on Facebook in iPhone, Android
- Fix Battery Draining Issue on Samsung Phones?
- How to Delete Other Storage on Samsung Phone?