Undoubtedly, every smartphone company has its own Browsing App, Samsung has Samsung Internet App, Apple have Safari App, Google Pixel has a Chrome App, and so on. However, Samsung Internet App is set as the default browsing app on all the Samsung phones, which doesn’t mean, you can’t change it. When you tap on any web link, your device will open that particular link in the default web browser, in your case Samsung Internet might be the one. The reason why Android phones are popular is they are fully customizable, which won’t waste a single penny spent on the phone.
In this short tutorial, you will learn how to change the default internet browser and apps on Samsung Note 20, S10, S20, and compatible devices. Apart from the Browser app, the same procedure can be used to switch other default applications like the Phone app, Assist App, SMS App, and more.
How to Change the Default Browser on Samsung Phone and Tablet
This stepwise guide is applicable to all the Samsung Phones including Samsung S22, S20, S10, S9, S8, Note 20, Note 20 Ultra, Note 10, Note 10Plus, and more.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Scroll down to the Apps, tap on it.
- On the upper-right corner, tap on three dots.
- Select Default apps.
- Tap the Browser app.
- Choose the desired browser as the default browser on your device.
What is the Best Internet Browser for Android?
In case you are lost, these are the best internet browser available for Android phones ready to download from the Google Play. You can download any of these and set it as a default browser on Android phones.
- Best Samsung Tablets to Buy in 2020
- How to Block Incoming Calls and Text Messages on Samsung
- Best Photo Editor Apps for Android
- Best Apps to Compare Grocery Price for Android