Recently, Samsung has launched the new Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e which quite extraordinary in look and with exceptionally great hardware specifications as compared to any other device. However, like other devices, Samsung S10 has its own software issues which lead to Notifications not showing/receiving on Samsung S10.
According to abundant users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e has found some Notification and Wifi problem in their smartphones. Here are some methods to fix notification Notification issue.
How to fix notifications not showing on Samsung S10
Way 1: Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S10
What is the need for Rebooting?
The bundles of the problem are solved by rebooting your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e because when you turn on and turn off your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e the Android OS will be cleared along with cache memory. The problem is associated with the recent version of the Android OS. Although it is not assured that by rebooting your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e will solve your notification problem, there is a possibility that it may work for some of the problems.
- Hold down the Power button.
- Now, you will see an option to Restart, tap on it.
Way 2: Erase Cache Memory
Note: There is no harm to the data stored in your device if you Erase Cache Memory.
Most of the data of users should be lost after a factory reset so they need to collect all the data from clouds, as well as from the applications by Signing into it. To get their smartphone in a working mode, they need to get their data. Before users make an attempt of erasing the Cache, it should be accomplished in two division to see if it solve your problem.
What are the steps to Clear Cache Memory Divisions?
- Turn off Samsung S10.
- Press Volume Up button, Bixby button, and the Power button when your phone is turned off
- Your device will turn on with the Android logo.
- Release all the buttons when you see the Android System Recovery menu.
- Find Clear Cache Partition menu by using the Volume Down button.
- Press on the Power key to select it.
- Click the Power button to reboot and select the recovery option.
Way 3: Adjust Your Android Doze Settings
How can I do Doze Settings?
After attempting bundles of methods users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e have recommended that this specific method has figured out the problem in Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e smartphones. Android Doze is a method which is used to stop the applications from absorbing more battery. It is used to stop the application from sending a message when they receive a message or email.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the unmonitored app.
- Tap on Device Maintenance, then tap on Battery Category.
- Verify apps like Text Messages, Line, Skype and another necessary app in fixed at the Sleeping Mode.
- Go to your Phones Settings.
- Open the desired App and Select app info.
- Tap on Notification.
- Select Unblock option.
Way 4: Remove Apps that Don`t Show Notifications Marker and Re-install them
The notifications marker are entire clutters on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e whether it OS problem or Samsung problem. Android, the issue right on edge can be resolved. The number of messages and missed calls are no longer displayed by App logo`s, by uninstalling Apps from the device and again installing from play store may completely resolve this problem.
Way 5: Change the Notifications Priority of Apps
The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e notifications problems are the most common problems which are easily found in it because of software bugs. WhatsApp and Gmail, which are most largely apps used for communication are not receiving updates regularly so the users of Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e, so the users get frustrated, by changing the setting of notification in WhatsApp, might solve your problem.
How can I fix Notification Settings on WhatsApp?
- Go to WhatsApp and tap on the three-dotted vertical line on the upper side.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Verify Use High Priority Notification is ON.
- You change to Popup Notifications a second explication for not forgetting any valuable message. which will assure it is visible even display is in OFF mode.
Way 6: Factory Reset
After performing all the task if still there is a Notification issue then one task is still remaining to perform is Factory Reset. All your Data, SMS, and user account from Applications will directly be removed after performing Factory Reset. Once the Factory Reset is completed a new Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e is what you get.
What are Steps to perform Factory Reset?
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Hit Factory data reset.
Once completion of the process inaugurated only the most imperative Apps as constantly a chance that a swindles app could be poignant your setting.
Way 7: Download OTA Updates
OTA updates are regularly released by Samsung, in order to fix security patch and bug fixes. Set up it as soon as it is feasible, as planners are already finding a likely way to fix the issue.
The update will solve all the problem of notification and Wifi problem that users are tolerating throughout the months. If you can’t wait for the update then contact Samsung support for further assistance.
- Hide Punch Hole in Samsung Galaxy S10
- Disable Bixby button on Samsung Galaxy S10