Can you connect PS4 controller to Samsung S10? The answer is YES! There was a dark phase many years ago, when Android was still staged in its formless platform, and you need to root your device when you want to unlock the best feature in your device, but nowadays it didn’t require to do such process. Nowadays you can do much extraordinary work in your Android device such as playing games by connecting a PS4 controller via Bluetooth without rooting device.
In this post we are going to show how to connect a controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e along with this we will address seething lag issue because some user has reported while using a PS4 controller with Android.
- 1 How to Pair Gaming Controller to Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
How to Pair Gaming Controller to Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
Apart from PS4, if you are interested in the best gaming controller for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10Plus/S10e, then consider our top picks.
Check out the best Game Controllers for Samsung Phones
Below are two best picks for Samsung phones, but if you want to explore more then check out our detailed article on best game controllers for Samsung S10.
SteelSeries Stratus XL
SteelSeries Stratus XL is a well-known gaming controller for Android Phones like Samsung S10. Serious about gaming? Then give a chance to the SteelSeries gaming controller, within no time you will be familiar with this console. Besides, you can customize this controller as you like, also it allows you to create multiple profiles that include specific settings like sensitivity and more.
Buy from: Amazon
Next up on the list of gaming controllers for Samsung S10 is Satechi wireless gaming controller, for outstanding gaming performance. The gaming controller is fully equipped with 14-buttons, a directional pad, and two joysticks, with a wireless range of 32ft. why don’t you check yourself out with this amazing gaming controller and embrace gaming experience?
Buy from: Amazon
Connect PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e
The initial connecting process of the PS4 controller with your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e couldn’t be easy. Just connect your device as you usually connect through Bluetooth. If you don’t know then follow the given below steps.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Go to the Bluetooth Menu.
- Open the Settings Menu.
- Open Connected Device.
- Hit the PS4 controller to start pairing.
- Then press and hold the SHARE and PLAYSTATION Keys on your PS4 controller until the light bar on controller turn on. This light bar signifies you that it starts seeking for Bluetooth devices.
- PS4 controller pops up on the “Pair new device” screen.
- The controller will appear on the screen as “Wireless Controller”.
- Hit on “Wireless Controller” to connect a PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e.
Now you can navigate all the programs and the games in your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e through the PS4 controller.
Play Android Games Using Your PS4 Controller
This will run somewhat distinct, it depends on which type of game you are playing, but usually, controller agreeable games should discover the PS4 controller and accordingly map the exact keys to it. If the default the controls doesn’t suit you, a re-map option is available to change the controls in a suitable form.
Yet, if there is an issue with the PS4 controller on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e then we will help you to fix it.
Fix PS4 Controller Lagging on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e
Something unusual that you may find after connecting the PS4 controller to your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e is some input delay due to which any game which requires fast reflexes is not playable. The solution for this issue is an app known as “Bluetooth Auto Connect”.
This app connects the Bluetooth device that you specify to your phone, Sometimes, you get irritated with things like “continuous connect” which connect with your by itself in every second.
- Download Bluetooth Auto Connect.
- Open Bluetooth Auto Connect.
- Swipe down to “Advanced Option”.
- Swipe down to the bottom, and hit “Connect Now”.
If you still find some problem with the PS4 controller then follow the given below steps.
- Go to Bluetooth Auto Connect App.
- Select Advanced Option.
- Hit Continuous Connect and arrange it between 3-20 seconds.
By performing this task it will help you to fix the lag problem of the controller.
- How to Pair PS4 Controller to Samsung Phones
- How to Pair Xbox Controller to Samsung Phones
- Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung S10, S10Plus, S10e
- How to Screen Mirror Samsung Phone to Roku Player