Smartphone like Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e really needs perfect headphones. But then Samsung announced the impeccable Galaxy Buds, for its users. From now, Samsung users don’t need to buy any other headphones or earphones, if they really have an interest in Samsung products. Galaxy Buds are quite robust than any other headphone.
Whenever you connect Galaxy Buds to Samsung phones, it shows the default Earbuds name. Samsung has yet not provided a proper method to rename Galaxy Buds, and so people are unable to rename Galaxy Buds and later considering it as a bug. Actually, it is not the bug, there is a quick way which allows you to rename Galaxy Buds on Samsung S10.
Rename Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds Plus
Can I Change the Name of My Galaxy Buds?
Yes, you can. It’s pretty easy to change the name of Galaxy Buds. Besides, most of the devices support changing the name of Bluetooth accessories, check out the guide, and change the name of Galaxy Buds.
How to Rename Galaxy Buds Plus / Galaxy Buds
The following steps are for Android devices.
- Drop down the Notification Bar.
- Tap on Gear icon, which will take you to Settings.
- Go to Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Settings gear next to the Galaxy Buds.
- There you can rename Galaxy Buds whatever you want.
Rename Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds Plus in iPhone
If you’re an iOS user, then learn how to change the name of Galaxy Buds on the iPhone.
- Make sure the Galaxy Buds are connected to the iPhone and the device must be updated to iOS 14 or later version.
- Go to the Settings app on the iPhone.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap on (i) next to the connected Galaxy Buds.
- Hit the Name option.
- Change the name and save it.
Now you can check the name of Galaxy Buds, hopefully, it has changed.
It might be possible that you have to pair the Galaxy Buds to the Samsung device once again, as you have renamed the Buds. If the Galaxy Buds didn’t pair correctly or face any Bluetooth connectivity issues then make sure they are in range. Bluetooth requires the phone and Buds to be nearest as possible.
I guess you have renamed Galaxy Buds. If you have any problem with Galaxy Buds or Samsung phone, then you can ask us in the Comment section or mail directly. It will be easier for us to deliver the right content towards the audience and definitely there are other users who are looking for solutions just like you.
- How to Use Edge Lighting for WhatsApp and Snapchat on S10/S10+/S10e when the screen is off
- Disable/Enable Vibration Feedback for Navigation Gestures on Samsung S10
- Best Galaxy Buds Cases to buy in 2020
- Best Wireless Chargers for Galaxy Buds in 2020