Table of Contents Show
Undoubtedly the best uses of WhatsApp are video and voice calls. However, even after its huge popularity, the app is still not perfect. Unlike the other bunch of applications, it causes various issues. Glitch and bugs appeared just after the recent update and cause various malfunctions in the application. It’s either that reason or just been a serious tweak in the device settings that interferes with the normal functioning of WhatsApp.
In this blog, we are just talking about those WhatsApp Misbehaving and providing efficient ways to fix it. Well, WhatsApp not ringing on a Samsung phone is a common error across every Android device. It makes them out of when to receive calls and thus results in big losses either professional or personal life. WhatsApp calls do not ring on Samsung phones need to get fixed as early as possible.
Fix WhatsApp Calls Not Ringing On Samsung Phone
Turn Off Do Not Disturb
Do Not Disturb mode is one of the most important aspects of the Samsung phone. It’s mainly used to block all the incoming calls either it’s from the cellular network or any other third-party application like WhatsApp. And if the WhatsApp call doesn’t appear on Samsung; confirm that this feature isn’t in active mode. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > Notifications.
- Select Do Not Disturb > Disable Do not disturb.
Force Stop WhatsApp
If no ring on incoming WhatsApp calls occurs, another workaround to solve it is force-stopping WhatsApp. Here are the steps to do so.
- Navigate the Settings > Apps.
- Choose WhatsApp from the list > Force stop.
- Long tap on the WhatsApp Icon > App Info > Force Stop Icon.
Re-Enable App Notification
Considering every possibility, if WhatsApp notification settings are accidentally tweaked to off mode or else not configured in the best way, video or voice calls may not ring, even when the Samsung phone is unlocked. To fix it, verify the app’s notification settings and see if WhatsApp is ready to receive calls. If everything in the device is set perfectly and still WhatsApp keeps calling but not ringing on Samsung, simply turn off/on the WhatsApp notification feature. Here below are the steps to do so.
- Navigate to the Settings > Apps.
- Look for WhatsApp application > Notifications.
- Tap on the switch next to Show Notifications to disable it.
- Wait for a few seconds and re-tap on the same Toggle to re-enable it.
Cache makes apps run faster and better. But unfortunately, these cache files get corrupted over time due to which malfunctioning of the app takes place. If none of the above fixed WhatsApp rings not working, clearing the cache storage can be a useful solution. Here are the steps to do so.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Apps > WhatsApp from the list.
- Hit Storage > Clear Data & Clear Cache.
There are times when applications come in a contact with minor bugs, which ultimately result in degradation in the performance of an application. The best way to fix WhatsApp incoming calls not showing on Samsung phones manually is by simply upgrading WhatsApp to the latest version. As updates are mostly launched to offer new features and to fix those minor bugs.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store > Search the WhatsApp in the search bar.
Select the Update option, if available.
Alter Background Data Settings
Applications like WhatsApp needs an active internet connection to offer their user real-time notifications and calls. If WhatsApp calls not ringing on a Samsung phone when it is locked, verify that WhatsApp is able to access the mobile data right in the background. To verify follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > Connections.
- Select Data Usage > Wi-Fi Data Usage.
- Select WhatsApp App > Toggle next to the Allow Background Data Usage to enable it.
Turn Off Battery Saver Mode
Another reason for this issue on the Samsung phone is Battery Saver mode. To increase the battery life of the phone, most of the user uses the Battery Saver mode and this mode allows limited features to run. So disable the Battery Saver mode and check if WhatsApp calls not ringing is fixed or not.
- From the main screen, select Apps.
- Hit Settings > Battery And Device Care.
- Select Battery > Power Saving Mode > Disable Power Saving Mode.
Update Google Play Service
Keep in mind, for proper functioning of features like push notification, and location service your Google Play Service needs to remain updated. So updating Google Play Service might help to fix WhatsApp calls not available on Samsung phone problem.
- Navigate to the Settings > Apps.
- Search and tap on Google Play Services > select App Detail In Store.
- Hit on Update.
Update The Version Of Samsung Phone
The last perk in the line-up to fix no WhatsApp call on Samsung phone is updating the device itself. If your device has an older version, update it!
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Hit on Software Update > If available tap on Download And Install.
So that is how you can deal with issues like WhatsApp calls not ringing on the Samsung phone. As I have been working, I can experience misery. Lucky to have this best solution making it feasible to fix WhatsApp not ringing on the Samsung when it’s locked.