With the WhatsApp app on Mac and Windows, user can flexibly make calls even from the PC without taking the smartphone in hands and of course on larger screen you can attend small video meetings too. Ultimately, the WhatsApp is now available on both PC and smartphone will almost same features.
How to WhatsApp Video Call and Voice Call on MacBook, Mac, Windows
How to Make WhatsApp Voice Call on MacBook, Mac, Windows
- Download the WhatsApp on your Mac or Windows PC. Here’s the Download Link.
- Click on macOS download link for Mac, MacBook and for Windows, there’s separate link.
- Once it is downloaded, install it on your PC.
- Thereafter, launch the WhatsApp on your mobile.
- Tap on the three-dot menu on the top-right corner and select WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR Code to open the WhatsApp in PC, Windows.
These steps are common and you might be using this to use the basic messaging feature on WhatsApp Web. Going forward, we’ll show you how to use WhatsApp Video Call and Voice Call on MacBook Pro, Mac, Windows.
- Now open the WhatsApp on Mac, or Windows.
- Next to the Status button, click on the Plus
- Search for a contact to which you want to make Video Call or Voice Call.
- Click on the Voice Call to initiate call.
How to Make WhatsApp Video Call on MacBook, Mac, Windows
If you haven’t downloaded the latest WhatsApp on Mac, MacBook, Windows, then refer to the above section and complete installation.
- Open the WhatsApp on your PC.
- Click on the Plus button just above the WhatsApp search bar.
- Search the contact to make the Video Call.
- Click on the Video Call button like we do on smartphones.
- Fix Zoom App Crashing on Mac, MacBook
- MacBook Microphone Not Working, Here’s Fix
- Best Video Conferencing Apps You Should Try