It pretty much took years, but yes, I’m happy to share that Samsung Phone allows us to use Multiple WhatsApp Accounts on Samsung Phone, in fact, it does support many other messengers and lets us keep two accounts of the same app. With daily wear and tear, most people prefer to keep their personal and professional life separate by investing in Dual-SIM Phones. But what about apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Messenger, etc.? Since these are the apps that really keep us connected with friends, family, and colleagues, for years and years.
Until now, it was a big hustle to use the dual messenger app on the same phone, and still, there are certain brands that don’t allow direct use of multiple WhatsApp on the same phone. Thanks to Samsung, this function comes by default. In this tutorial, we’ll show you in-depth steps on how to set up dual WhatsApp on any Samsung phone.
How to Use Multiple WhatsApp on any Samsung Phone?
As mentioned earlier, a dual Messenger setup comes by default for certain apps, including WhatsApp. You don’t need to clone or go nasty to use multiple WhatsApp on Samsung phones. Just update your phone and follow the below-listed steps to set up Dual WhatsApp right away.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Tap on Advanced features.
- Select Dual Messenger.
- There you will see the list of apps that support dual messenger like WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Skype, etc.
- Read the Disclaimer and tap Continue.
- Doing this will install the second app and that second app icon will have the Dual Messenger symbol.
- This is it. Now you can open and set up the second WhatsApp by following the same usual process.
How to Update Dual WhatsApp in Samsung?
Yes, apps need to be updated from time to time, and WhatsApp is no different. You can update dual WhatsApp in Samsung from the Google Play or Galaxy Store like we always do. Open the Google Play or Galaxy Store, then search WhatsApp and tap Update.
Does Samsung support dual WhatsApp?
Yes. Major Samsung smartphones support Dual WhatsApp, meaning, you can set up and use WhatsApp with two different phone numbers on the same phone.
- How to Delete “Other Storage” on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra
- Best Samsung Tablets You Can Buy Now
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Phones