Battery is very crucial part of our smartphones, without charge, your mobile won’t survive at all. For our ease, brands like Samsung has added a setting that shows the battery percentage on the status bar, so you can track the remaining battery and when to charge the device. Coming to the point, by default, this setting is disabled on your phone and if you’ve moved from iOS to Android, especially Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21 Ultra, this article will show you how to enable battery percentage on Samsung S21Ultra, S21, S21Plus and also this steps could be use on other Samsung devices running latest firmware.
There are two ways to turn on this feature, both are too easy to implement on any Samsung phone and tablet running latest firmware. Nevertheless, if you’re having hard time with battery, then check out these tricks to Save Battery on Samsung Phones and also you could grab one of these best power bank for Android phone.
Display Battery Percentage on Samsung S21Plus, S21, S21 Ultra
- Go to the Settings app on your Samsung phone. To do so, pull down the Notification bar and tap on the Settings gear, or locate the Settings app from the App drawer.
- Scroll down to the Notifications.
- Again tap on Advanced settings in the end of the menu.
- There turn on Show battery percentage
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Swipe down to the Battery and device care.
- Tap Battery.
- Scroll down to More battery settings.
- Toggle on Show battery percentage.
By this, you’ll be getting accurate battery percentage and get to know when to put the device in the charge, rather than finding power socket in public places. If you’re having any other trouble or want to know anything, feel free to reach out to us.
- Best Wireless Headphones for Samsung Phones
- Best Tablets to Buy Right Now
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21