Want to transfer the Facebook calendar to your Outlook account on Android? Don’t worry the latest update from Outlook is compatible with 2-way sync between various calendars. Normally, you will need to add Outlook calendar to your Android device so you can access it wherever you go. How easy it would be for you to get the Facebook Birthdays and Events stored inside Outlook and vice versa to avoid missing any important date.
Apart from Facebook, you can sync different calendars with Outlook, though this article is dedicated only to sync Outlook calendars with Facebook calendars on Android 10. So events from various applications can be shared to Outlook. The following steps to sync Outlook with the Facebook calendar are mentioned below, continue to read this article as it may help you.
How to Sync Outlook and Facebook Calendar on Android 10
- From the Main Screen, swipe up to access App Tray.
- Go to Outlook App. Make sure you’re logged in. Doing so will head towards the Outlook Inbox.
- Right from the Inbox Screen, hit on your Outlook Profile Symbol present in the left upper corner.
- Swipe down in the pop-up menu and hit the Settings Icon.
- Scroll down until you reach to Connected Apps and Add-ins section and hit Calendar Apps.
- Tap on Facebook from the list.
- Select Continue.
How to Sync Facebook Events and Birthdays to Outlook
You can sync Facebook Events and Birthdays to the Outlook account once for and all, here’s how to do it.
- Visit Facebook and log in with your credentials.
- Open the Events section.
- Select the Calendar that you want to sync with Outlook.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the process.