Table of Contents Show
When it comes to Android Oriented Smart Watches, Samsung tops the list. Till now Samsung has launched various smartwatches, and Galaxy Watch 3 is the latest variant available. Samsung wearables operate on the TizenOS, Samsung’s own OS for smartwatches, they don’t use WearOS. These smartwatches are almost identical to our smartphones, in fact, more advanced, when it comes to health and activity tracking.
At some instance, the Galaxy Watch needs Factory Reset to resolve all the issues in one shot. In this article, I’m going to show you how to factory reset Samsung Watch Active 3, Samsung Watch Active 2, Samsung Watch Active.
How to Reset Galaxy Watch Active 3, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch Active
There are two ways to reset the Galaxy Watch, from Galaxy Wearable App and other is using the Settings app of the Galaxy Watch itself. Before resetting the Galaxy Watch, make sure to back up the watch, otherwise, there won’t be any chance to restore the lost data.
How to Backup Galaxy Watch Active 3/2/1
- Go to the Galaxy Wearable
- Locate and tap on Account and backup.
- Don’t forget to check the Samsung Account on which you want to back up the Galaxy Watch. Many users have more than one account and they mistakenly backup up the wrong account.
- Select Backup and restore.
- Select the apps that you want to backup like Messages, Settings, App Icons, etc.
- Also, toggle Off or On the Auto Backup.
- Lastly, tap Back up.
- After the backup completes, you can follow the below steps to reset the Galaxy Watch.
Factory Reset Galaxy Watch from the Settings Menu
- Wake up the Galaxy Watch.
- Locate the Settings on the Watch.
- Select General.
- Navigate down to the Reset.
- You’ll be asked to back up the Galaxy Watch to Samsung Cloud, make sure to backup.
- Later, tap Reset.
- Let the watch reset.
Factory Reset Galaxy Watch from Galaxy Wearable App
- Open the Galaxy Wearable App to which your Galaxy Watch is paired and connected.
- Stay on the Home tab and tap on the General.
- Select Reset.
- Again tap Reset.