Battery Life on Samsung Watch has increased down the year, but in the updated version wearable’s comes with a new feature that consumes more batteries and needs to be charged every day, no matter whichever model it is Active Watch or Active Watch 2. And in the case of battery life, all the things are relative you could turn off all the advanced features or else wearing a watch with checking it throughout days.
if you are finding your Galaxy Active or Active 2 battery drain, here is the top ways to fix Samsung Galaxy Watch Active sudden battery drain. So continue to read the article and perform the given below tricks and verify the issue.
- 1 How to Improve Battery Life on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active/Active 2 Watch
- 1.1 Restart Galaxy Watch
- 1.2 Turn off Unused Connection
- 1.3 Decrease the Screen Brightness
- 1.4 Avoid Using Always-on Display
- 1.5 Turn off Bixby Listening
- 1.6 Enable Good Night Mode
- 1.7 Use Power Saving Mode
- 1.8 Tweak the HR Frequency
- 1.9 Avoid Fancy Watch Face
- 1.10 Optimize Battery
- 1.11 Reduce Screen Timeout
- 1.12 Switch off the Vibration or Reduce Vibration Intensity
- 1.13 Turn on Greyscale
How to Improve Battery Life on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active/Active 2 Watch
Restart Galaxy Watch
This is the most workable and easiest option to stimulate the battery of the Galaxy Watch Active without digging any hard troubleshoot. If you haven’t rebooted the Galaxy Watch, do it first.
- Touch and hold the Home button and select Power Off. Boot the Watch by pressing the Power button.
Turn off Unused Connection
You must disable unnecessary or unused connections from your Samsung Galaxy smartwatch as more connections like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or more running in the background, the more power your watch will use, so disable all the unused connections.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit Connections.
- Disable connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Location, and more.
Decrease the Screen Brightness
In most cases, the screen brightness is the main culprit behind the battery draining issue on Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch, so we suggest to set the brightness manually. Also, the auto-brightness feature drains a lot so turn it off. To turn off auto-brightness and decrease the screen brightness follow the given below steps.
- To turn off auto-brightness, go to Settings.
- Search and tap Brightness.
- Disable Auto Low Brightness.
Avoid Using Always-on Display
Always turn on display feature on Samsung watch is the best glance, that highlights time or any other health-related activities even when the screen is not ON. But if you want to preserve the battery out of your watch the best way is to turn off the always-on display. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Swipe down the Notification Panel.
- Tap Gear Icon.
- Swipe and tap Watch Faces.
- Hit Watch Always On toggle to turn it off.
Turn off Bixby Listening
Well, Bixby doesn’t capture lots of battery packs but if you want to prevent the single ounce of a battery from draining then we recommend you to turn it off.
- For that tap, the Bottom Button twice which will directly take you to Bixby Listening.
- Hit the Three Vertical Dots Located on the right-center corner.
- Lastly, hit Voice Wake-Up to disable.
Enable Good Night Mode
This aspect offers a decluttered interface, that turns off the suppresses notification, wake gestures, and also other features like Always On Display feature when you are in deep sleep at night. But the best thing about this feature that it doesn’t turn off the sleep tracking.
- From your Samsung device go to Galaxy Wearable App.
- Hit the Home Tab.
- Search and tap Advanced.
- Touch toggle near the Good Night Mode.
Use Power Saving Mode
This feature is specially designed to increase the battery life on your Samsung watch by highlighting colors of the screen in grey, turning off the mobile service except for emergency calls. One of the best things is that all messages, the phone will be available on the watch when it is linked with the phone through Bluetooth. So for what else you are waiting for just simply turn it on and enjoy your day with your smartwatch.
- Head toward Settings.
- Select Battery.
- Touch Power Saving.
Tweak the HR Frequency
Since the active watch comes with advanced features like heart rate monitoring which tends to capture lots of battery of the gadget as it continuously works. Mainly none of the users customize the default settings of the active watch, so there are high chances that the HR frequency is in the default state. So we recommend you to tweak continuous HR frequency to the 10-minute interval. To do so follow the given below steps.
- Swipe down and select Settings.
- Tap 10 Minute While Still.
Avoid Fancy Watch Face
Is your watch having colorful wallpaper with different varieties of colors? Although it looks great in the AMOLED display at the end of the day it drains lots of the battery. So we are asking you to change the wallpaper having a dark theme because the AMOLED display have more black region which eventually helps to prevent the active watch 2 from battery draining.
Once I said and I will say always that your Galaxy watch active comes some of the extraordinary features like Optimize Battery. What is the optimized battery feature? Well, this feature alerts and guides you whenever something unsustainable things occur in the watch like watch brightness is high or Bluetooth is enabled with no purpose. To enable it to follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Search and hit Battery.
- Swipe down and select Optimize Battery.
Reduce Screen Timeout
Well, this doesn’t consume lots of battery compared to others, but if you want to save a single ounce of battery to make it survive for the whole day, we suggest you to set minimum screen timeout.
- Go to Setting.
- Tap Display.
- Select the minimum time mentioned in the list.
Switch off the Vibration or Reduce Vibration Intensity
It’s truly said that to perform several mechanisms it requires high energy, similarly, to perform vibration it requires more energy. So to prevent your battery turn off the feature or else switch it to short vibration.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Go to Sound And Vibration.
- Select Vibration Intensity and customize it from strong to light.
Turn on Greyscale
Enabling Greyscale will not project the different varieties of colors, as a result, it will consume less battery. Apart you will experience great night sleep with mild lights on your face.
- Head to Settings.
- Go to Accessibility.
- Search and hit Visibility Enhancement and hit the toggle to enable Grayscale.
- Best Smartwatch for Samsung Phones: Galaxy Watch Alternatives
- Best Noise Cancelling Earbuds For Android Phones: Galaxy Buds Alternatives
- Galaxy Watch Active Not Syncing with iPhone and Android
- How to Add/Download Apps to Galaxy Watch Active