WhatsApp dark mode is a new invention for the mightily well-known messaging app which swipes its old light gray and green background to darker shades that are developed to release less light at night. It doesn’t reinstate the present look, but it is present as an additional option. There are various reasons you should try it. First and foremost, you might in a group of people that feel easier to work on dark mode for a long period.
The darker screen uses less power as compare to old traditional screen because Samsung device like S20, S10 and more has AMOLED display. It is available on Samsung S20, S10, S9 & S8 you can enable dark mode manually for WhatsApp. Here’s is how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp for Samsung devices.
Enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Android
How to Get WhatsApp Dark Mode on Samsung S20, S10, Note 10, S9, S8
- Swipe up from the home screen to access the App Tray.
- Navigate to WhatsApp.
- Hit WhatsApp Icon.
- In WhatsApp tap a Three Vertical Dot located at the right upper corner.
- Now go to Settings.
- Tap Chats.
- Select Themes.
- In Themes select Dark.
Finally, you will see the dark mode for messaging services. I have been using dark mode on WhatsApp since it released and it makes a huge difference. It is comfortable to eyes, and if there is Andriod 10 than set up dark mode throughout the device, there is excellent appearance consistency.
WhatsApp Dark Mode Won’t Work on Android
If WhatsApp Dark Mode Won’t Work, then prefer our detailed guide to find out the reason why WhatsApp Dark Mode Not Working and how to fix the issue.
- Best Free Calendar Apps for Android
- How to Turn On Always On Display on Galaxy S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
- How to Improve Bad Battery Life of Galaxy S20
- Best USB-C Flash Drives for Galaxy Phones
- Best MicroSD Cards for Galaxy S20 to Record 8K Videos