There are plenty of reasons why Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Flickering or Half Screen Showing on Samsung. We’ve also encountered few cases where it happened due to Google Bug and Third-Party apps, therefore, if you’ve encountered the screen flickering on Samsung, make sure to try basic solutions instead of visiting Samsung for the replacement.
Here the worst case is, you’ve to factory reset the device and in the best case a simple restart could rule out this problem.
Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Flickering Issue, Fix it
Force Restart the Device
If Samsung Note 20 Ultra Screen Flickering out of nowhere and it is happening for the first time, then you should force restart the phone. Sometimes a random glitch could cause multiple errors, but a simple restart is enough to break it down. Since the device comes with a non-removable battery, we’ll force restart which is equal to removing and inserting the battery.
Press and hold down the Power button and Volume down button simultaneously and release when the logo shows up.
Boot in Safe Mode
Safe mode disables all the third-party applications and only runs the default apps. If screen flickering is causing due to third-party app, then by enabling the device in Safe Mode, the same problem should not occur.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Hold down the Power Off option.
- And select Safe Mode.
- To exit the Safe Mode, restart the device.
Reset All Settings
This solution will help you overcome any unknown settings changes that you might not be aware of, however, resetting all settings will clear all customized settings to default. Don’t worry no personal data or files will be deleted in this process.
- Navigate to the Settings.
- Scroll down to General management.
- Tap Reset and confirm Reset settings.
Factory Reset Samsung Note 20
Last but not the lease, factory reset the device, to wipe out all the data including personal files, settings, and other issues. Unless it is a hardware issue, factory resetting the device will eliminate the screen flickering bug.
- Go to the Settings.
- Swipe down to General management.
- Select Reset > Reset settings.
- Confirm Reset.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Thereafter, set it up as new.
Still, if you can’t fix the Screen Flickering issue on Samsung Note 20 Ultra or Note 20, it seems like it’s a hardware issue, you may have dropped the phone or whatever. In such cases, a screen replacement is necessary.
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung Note 20, Note 20 Ultra
- Working Methods to Save Samsung Note 20/20Ultra Battery
- How to Set Up Find My Mobile on Samsung Note 20, Note 20 Ultra
- How to Pair Xbox Controller with Samsung Note 20/Note 20 Ultra