Table of Contents Show
- Why BeReal Keeps Crashing and How to Fix It
- Check Internet Connection
- Turn Airplane Mode On/Off
- Force Quit And Restart BeReal
- BeReal Not Working Today? Check BeReal’s Server Status
- Clear Cache
- Grant Camera And Necessary Permission
- Check And Manage Your Samsung Storage
- Restart Samsung Phone
- Update BeReal App
- Check For OS Update
- Uninstall And Re-Install Applications
- Reset Network Settings
- Still BeReal Not Working On Samsung? Reset Phone Settings
- Why Is BeReal Glitchy?
Just recently, a bug caused BeReal App not working on Samsung phone, causing frustration among the users. And the worst part is unlike Instagram and WhatsApp, there is no web version of the application.
Fortunately, there are different ways you can try to fix BeReal disappeared issue. In this article, I make you go through 13 potential ways! So, let’s start with a basic solution first.
Why BeReal Keeps Crashing and How to Fix It
Check Internet Connection
Before we begin with any troubleshooting, ensure your device has a strong internet connection. Being on a weak Wi-Fi or relying upon mobile data can cause BeReal not showing my friend’s post.
Switching to an alternate Wi-Fi Network or performing a different way to enhance cellular data speed on Samsung can work. Do try it!
Turn Airplane Mode On/Off
Sometimes, turning on Airplane mode for a while and then disabling it can sort out network-related issues. Doing this will deliberately disconnect and potentially fix Mobile Data or Wi-Fi not working issues.
Force Quit And Restart BeReal
BeReal app can crash due to a random bug, or you have allowed the application to run in the background. Force quitting and refreshing the app can make you rid of errors. To do so, long press on the App Icon and choose “i” Info Button. From the next screen, click on Force Stop.
BeReal Not Working Today? Check BeReal’s Server Status
Why Is My BeReal Not Posting? It could be to server issues or because the app is undergoing maintenance. If this isn’t the issue, you can go to Down Detector and check for outrage.
Try Clearing BeReal’s Cache. Fret not, you will not be logged out, or no other data will be affected. It will only refresh the Temporary Files that help the application to run faster and better.
- Long press on BeReal App Icon.
- Choose “i” Info Button.
- Tap on Storage.
- From the next screen, select Clear Cache.
Tip: If clearing the cache doesn’t fix the issue, tap on Clear Data from the same screen. Do note it will log you out from the application and delete any modifications you curated in the application settings.
Grant Camera And Necessary Permission
BeReal and any application are bound to crash if there is no required permission to do several tasks. So make sure that BeReal can get access to required features.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Apps, and then select BeReal.
- Select Permissions, and tap on Camera to Allow.
Check And Manage Your Samsung Storage
If your BerReal keeps crashing, especially downloading 4k Videos or heavy files, this could be due to low Samsung Storage.
- To verify that you have efficient storage space, navigate to Settings > Device Care or Device Maintenance.
- If there is no such option available, search and tap Storage. This gives the storage space left in your device.
If it’s low, try freeing up the space. Or please read our article on How To Delete Other Storage On Samsung
Restart Samsung Phone
Restarting the Samsung Phone can be an easy and effective way to resolve temporary bugs on your Phone. To restart, press the Power Button. From the Power Off Window, tap the Green Restart Button.
Update BeReal App
If the app keeps crashing on a Samsung phone, it could be outdated. And what the case might be with BeReal. To update the application to the latest version, follow the below step.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- In the search field at the top, enter the name of BeReal.
- On the application screen, Install Button will be replaced with Update if an update is available. Tap on it to proceed with the update.
Check For OS Update
Unlike the application, keeping OS updated to the latest version is vital. To do so, head to Settings > Software Update, and tap on Download And Install. If your phone is already on the latest OS, ignore it and move to the following troubleshooting.
Uninstall And Re-Install Applications
Still, reading the article means none of the above fixes resolve the BeReal app not working issue; re-install the application.
Note: Re-installing App will log out from the application.
- Access the App Tray.
- Search and long press of BeReal App Icon.
- Choose Uninstall.
Reset Network Settings
If you have intentionally or accidentally changed Samsung’s Network Settings, it can deliberately cause apps from using the internet and which eventually cause BeReal upload failed, click to retry. However, resetting the network settings will bring the device back to the default, and that’s without losing data except by deleting the Wi-Fi Password. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Go to Settings.
- Search and hit General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Choose Reset Network Settings.
- Hit Reset Settings. Enter PIN or Password if asked.
- Lastly, choose Reset Settings.
Still BeReal Not Working On Samsung? Reset Phone Settings
The last resort in the array is Resetting Phone settings. This solution will bring the settings, such as Notifications, Permissions, etc., to the default. Follow the steps to do so.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Tap on Reset Settings. And then follow on-screen instructions.
I hope the array of troubleshooting has resolved the issue. If something else worked for you and needs to be mentioned in the article, drop it in the below comment box.
Why Is BeReal Glitchy?
It’s due to a functionality problem since application calls every user to post at a similar time. The aspect is integral, so it can’t be neglected. And there is no answer why it’s glitchy.