Table of Contents Show
Learn how to set up your personal voicemail greeting on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21Plus, and S21 Ultra. Voicemail greeting is a handy way to feature generic greetings to all the call receivers. The important thing about voicemail greeting it ensures that you have reached the correct receiver, and makes the receiver feels more comfortable.
Most people don’t have a definite way to set up voicemail greetings or to change them, so if you are one of them, this article helps you to do so. Set or change the new voicemail greetings follow the given below steps as it may be an easy and effective way to perform.
How to Setup Voicemail on Samsung S21, S21 Ultra, S21 Plus?
- From the main screen, select the Phone Icon.
- If your device dialer is not shown, hit on the Dialer Icon.
- Touch and hold 1 for a while device call ups a voicemail.
- Re-write your Voicemail Password when prompted on the screen.
- Just when you reach the mailbox, hit 3 to feature Advance Options.
- Hit 2 to record the greetings.
- When greeting is prompted, hit # to record it.
- Lastly, select the Red Phone symbol to finish your calls
How to Set Up Visual Voicemail on Samsung S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
Firstly download the respective voicemail application on your Samsung Galaxy S21 device.
After the completion of downloading procedure follow the given steps. In this procedure, we take T-Mobile visual voicemail as an example.
- Go to the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail App.
- Just tap Three-Dots and select Settings.
- Locate the Greetings & Pin Section and tap on Default Greeting.
- From there you can record new Custom Voicemail Greeting on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra.
Where is voicemail on Samsung S21?
You can open the Voicemail app and access the voicemail. Alternatively, open the Phone App, touch and hold 1 on dial pad and if asked, enter the voicemail password to listen to the voicemail.
Why isn’t my voicemail working on my Galaxy S21?
Restart phone, if still voicemail doesn’t work, you may contact Carrier and raise a ticket to get it fixed.
Does Samsung S21 have a voicemail app?
Yes, you can download Voicemail App from Google Play or Galaxy Store and setup as mentioned in this article.