Learn how to set up our own voicemail greeting on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21Plus, and S21 Ultra. Voicemail greeting is a handy way to feature generic greetings to all the call receivers. The important thing about voicemail greeting it ensure that you have reached the correct receiver, and makes the receiver feels more comfortable.
Most people don’t the definite way to set up voicemail greetings or to change them, so if you are one of them, this article helps you to do so. Set or change the new voicemail greetings follow the given below steps as it may be an easy and effective way to perform.
- From the main screen, select the Phone Icon.
- If your device dialer is not shown, hit on the Dialer Icon.
- Touch and hold 1 for a while device call ups a voicemail.
- Re-write your Voicemail Password when prompted on the screen.
- Just when you reach the mailbox, hit 3 to feature Advance Options.
- Hit 2 to record the greetings.
- When greeting is prompted, hit # to record it.
- Lastly, select the Red Phone symbol to finish your calls
How to Set Up Visual Voicemail on Samsung S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra
Firstly download the respective voicemail application on your Samsung Galaxy S21 device.
After the completion of downloading procedure follow the given steps. In this procedure, we take T-Mobile visual voicemail as an example.
- Go to the T-Mobile Visual Voicemail App.
- Just tap Three-Dots and select Settings.
- Locate the Greetings & Pin Section and tap on the Default Greeting.
- From there you can record new Custom Voicemail Greeting on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra.
- Fix Voicemail Notification Stuck on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Disable Bixby on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra