A software update is one of the best things you receive on your device. it offers new features to your smartphone, patches vulnerabilities, fixes bugs, and more. Usually, android devices receive regular updates to fix bugs and offer new features. And these updates are being modified for every feature of the device. So neglecting such types of updates is quite horrible.
Nowadays users of Samsung S21 Plus encounters such types of issues, well it could be due to lower battery, less storage space, poor network connection, and more. Due to which your phone doesn’t receive updates or else not able to install the updates, so it’s better to follow the given below steps.
Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra Stuck on Downloading Updates?
There are some points you need to consider before the following workaround:
- Your device should have more than 50% battery life.
- Your device should have an active data connection.
- Your device should have internal data storage space.
Update your device using the OTA method
What is the OTA method? Over the air method handover configuration settings, software updates directly to portables like your tablets and smartphone. For that follow the given below steps.
- From the home screen, scroll down from the empty to access the App Tray.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Software Update.
- Navigate to Download Updates Manually.
- Hold on until the device checks for the update.
- Select OK.
- Tap Start.
- When the restart message features on the screen, select OK.
Update the device from a PC using Smart Switch
Worry-free and seamless, the smart switch makes it quite easy to transfer files, data, photos, and update. No matter if you have an old device, just simply connect the USB cable and transfer the data.
- First of all, download and install the smart switch that is compatible with your device from http://www.samsung.com/us/support/smart-switch-support/#!/.
- Link the one side of the cable compatible with a USB port on your PC.
- Similarly, connect another end with your device.
- Give permits to the computer to install any needed drivers for your phone.
- Go to Smart Switch on your PC, and permit to make a connection with each other.
- If there is availability for your phone, don’t worry! the smart switch will automatically feature the update.
- Tap Update to proceed to download necessary files.
- Select OK.
Perform a soft reset
As we all know soft reset is effective to fix all the minor glitches. This will fix a problem caused due to software glitches and it will refresh device software. In other language, we can call it as stimulation of battery.
- Hold the Volume Low and Power Key for 30-40 seconds.
- Wait until the device restart.
Wipe Cache Partition
There is a chance where the cache of the device might get affected due to which several issues like Samsung S21 plus can’t update occurs. So to eliminate all the possible culprits try to perform a wipe cache partition on your device.
- Switch off the device.
- Hold the Volume High Key and Bixby Button, then press the Power Button.
- When the Android symbol appears, let out all keys.
- Hold the Volume Low Button multiple times to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Hold the Power Button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature YES, then hold the Power Button to select.
- After completion of the Wipe Cache Partition, Reboot System Now will feature.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the phone.
- Afterward, select YES with the help of the Power Button.
- Then select “Reboot System Now” using the Power Button.
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Enable Dark Mode on Snapchat: Samsung, OnePlus, Google Pixel