What is Wireless PowerShare? Is that the question arises in your mind. Well, its nothing but an innovative feature that allows the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S20 Series turn into a wireless charger. This feature is very important when you forgot a belongings charger of devices but it’s important to charge it, then you can use reverse wireless charging features. Yes, you heard it right! You can charge your Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Watch effortlessly through PowerShare from Samsung S10, S20, or Note 10 or any other upcoming devices that support PowerShare.
But currently, we have received information that some of the users are not familiar with how to charge Samsung Galaxy watch through PowerShare on Samsung S10 and what are limitations of it. Well, our expertise has studied on it and received that if the power is less than 30% than wireless PowerSharefeature might not work, plus, may not compatible with certain accessories and affect data service and call reception. Now the point comes how to use PowerShare on Samsung S9, for that follow the given below steps.
I’d recommend you learn some basics to avoid further issues with PowerShare.
- PowerShare is only available on Galaxy S10, S20, Note 10, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Fold lineup.
- You can only use the PowerShare feature to charge other devices when the phone is at least 30% charged.
- Place the Qi-enabled Device properly on the back of the Samsung phone that is charging another accessory.
- Remove incompatible case cover to avoid interruption while charging the phone wirelessly.
- You can charge the Galaxy Phone; the one with you’re charging another device.
Often all the Qi-compatible Samsung and other phones can take advantage of this PowerShare feature. Here’s the list of Samsung phones that supports PowerShare.
Samsung Phones That Can Share Power
- Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, S10e, S10 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, S20 Plus 5G, S20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 Plus, Note 10 Plus 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
Devices That Can be Charged using Wireless PowerShare Feature
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Watch Active
- Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus
- Galaxy Watch
- Gear Sport
- Gear S3
- All other devices that supports wireless charging.
Note: Wireless Powershare feature only works Qi-certified device and might not compatible with some accessories or cases. Using PowerShare feature also affect data services and call reception depending on the surrounding network strength.
Here’s how to use the PowerShare on Samsung Phones.
- First of all, from the main screen, swipe down the Notification Panel.
- Search and hit the PowerShare icon. When the device is ready, a card will let you know with a message, Ready to charge.
- Now just simply place the device on the center back of the source device. Only assure that the connection between two devices is perfectly done because wireless charging coil varies on the type of device.
- Alternatively, check on the other device’s battery status, does it charging? If yes, then leave both of them still.
- To stop wireless charging disconnect the connection between both the device, after 30 seconds the PowerShare feature will automatically be turned off from the source device.