Samsung Notes is a great way to store the important things that we as a human tendency to forget, even though it is very important to us. The earlier version of Samsung Notes wasn’t that advance and more tedious to use, but the newer Samsung Notes is fully-featured with dozens of features that we need in our daily routine to ease tasks. Conveniently you can store as many as information in single Note or create new Notes as much as you need, there is no limit for that. With that, the Samsung Notes App lets you decorate the notes by choosing different colors, Set passwords on Notes, and many other designing tools to customize the note.
Often, many people used to change phones every year, for them its hard to move the Notes all at once, though, now, Samsung has made it easy for us. This article will teach you how to transfer Notes to other Samsung phones along with how to export Samsung Notes to other devices.
How to Transfer Samsung Notes to Other Samsung Phone
If you want to transfer Notes to other Samsung phone, then follow the below-given steps. This will export all the selected notes in .sdoc file format, which can only be accessed from the Samsung Notes App. You cannot open the .sdoc file in any other device, at least not without the Samsung Notes App.
- Open the Samsung Notes app on the device from which you want to initiate the transfer.
- Tap and hold the Note from the list, and start selecting the notes that you would want to move to another Samsung phone.
- Tap on the Share icon on the top right side.
- Choose Share as SDOC.
- Select how you would like to share the Notes.
- Download the SDOC file in the other Samsung phone having Samsung Notes app installed and if needed follow the on-screen instructions to save the notes to the new Samsung device.
With this procedure, the Notes can be viewed in any other app. The best way is to Share as PDF because PDF is viewable in most of the phones, as well as on PC. Later, share the notes via any platform, Email, Samsung Cloud, etc.
- Go to the Samsung Notes app.
- Touch and hold the particular note and when the selection mode appears, tick mark the notes one by one that you want to export.
- Tap on the Share button on the upper-right corner.
- Choose Share as PDF.
- Select the medium through which you want to share the Notes, like via Bluetooth, Gmail, Samsung Cloud Drive, etc.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and share the Samsung Notes.
How to Access Samsung Notes on Windows PC?
One of the Senior Developers at XDA has produced the Samsung Notes App for Windows PC. Just like smartphones, you can download and access the Notes on the computer.
- Download the Samsung Notes App from Microsoft Store or visit the link to download APK.
- Once it is downloaded and installed, try out the Samsung Notes on the PC.
- How to Show Network Speed on Samsung Phones?
- How to Hide Apps on Samsung S20: 4 Ways
- Best Samsung Tablets to buy Now
- Will My Phone Get Android 11? Compatible Device List Updated