What is edge lighting? It’s nothing but feature that highlight the five most frequently used apps for easy and fast access. Similarly, the task edge speed up thing nicely, plus, adds shortcuts of the functions you most probably use such as calendars, taking selfies, or sending text messages. Moreover, it works when the phone in standby mode. Simply just move the finger with an edge when the device is in standby mode to view the information like weather forecast including news.
Due to which using edge lighting on S20 can be beneficial, but some of the users don’t know how to use it. Well, don’t worry you came to the right spot, so don’t wait and continue to read this article as it may help you to get familiar with edge lighting.
How to Turn On & Use Edge Lighting on Samsung S20Ultra, S20, S20Plus
Enable Edge Lighting on Samsung S20
You need to enable edge lighting on Samsung S20 if it isn’t already turned on. Here’s how to turn on and use Edge Lighting on Samsung S20.
- Head to Settings App.
- Hit Settings Icon.
- Select Display.
- Search and hit Edge Screen.
- Enable Edge Lighting by tapping the toggle.
How to Customize Edge Lighting Style on Samsung S20
- Go to Settings App.
- Hit Display.
- Touch Edge Screen.
- Tap Edge Lighting.
- Search and select Edge Lighting Style.
How to Show Edge Lighting when Screen is Off or On: Samsung S20 Lineup
- Navigate to Settings App.
- Go to Display.
- Select Edge Screen.
- Touch Edge Lighting and then from edge lighting select Show Edge Lighting.
- From Show Edge Lighting select whether you edge lighting to occur when the screen is off or on.
- How to Use 3D Scanner on Samsung S20, S20Plus, S20Ultra
- How to Block Incoming Calls and Text Messages on Samsung S10
- Best Samsung Tablets in 2020
- Fix Left Galaxy Bud Stopped Charging