Table of Contents Show
Initially, the 3D scanner was introduced in Note 10+ that uses the ToF camera sensor and allows you to capture a 360-degree snapshot of an object and convert it into animated pictures to share with your friends and family. But this newly introduce 3D scanner on Samsung S20, S20Plus, and S20Ultra is not familiar to some of the users, as it is new to them.
Considering your problem with how to use a 3D scanner on S20ultra, or Galaxy S20, we have presented the article to teach you, so continue to read the article. Before continuing, there are some things you need to keep in mind the object your taking a 3D image should have a solid background, and your device should be 20-80cm away from the object, plus perfections of 3D scanner differ on the surrounding environment, colors, symmetry, size, shape, and more.
How to Download & Use 3D Scanner on Samsung S20 Ultra, S20Plus, and S20
Download the 3D Scanner App
The 3D Scanner app isn’t pre-installed as Samsung is trying to avoid as much as bloatware as it can. Therefore, if you want to use the 3D Scanner on Samsung S20, download it from the Galaxy Store.
- Navigate to Galaxy Store on your device.
- Install the 3D Scanner from the search bar.
- Tap Install.
How to Use 3D Scanner App on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20Plus, and S20Ultra.
Note: Your device should be 20-80cm from the object, plus, the object should be placed somewhere you can move around it.
- To use the 3D Scanner App, it is mandatory to add the 3D Scanner to the Bixby Vision Apps Mode.
- For that go to Camera App and hit Bixby Vision located at the top-left corner.
- You’ll see, Apps and Lens.
- Select Apps and 3D Scanner will appear. If it is already not downloaded, tap on the 3D Scanner app to download it.
- And now your device is started with 3D Scanner.
- Once it’s open, it will prompt you to place the object you want to scan and ask you to move the camera around the object.
Does Samsung Make A 3D Scanner?
Yes, Samsung has launched the 3D Scanner product. However, it’s available to a limited number of Samsung Flagships.
What Smartphones Have 3D Scanning Capabilities?
The 3D scanner was first launched in Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Besides this, it’s available on the S21 series, S22 series, and S23 series.