The Samsung Galaxy Watch is an excellent piece of tech, but even after the great work you always need to get updated with time and technology. Whether you want to pair Samsung Galaxy Watch with another phone or else buy the Best Watch for your device, one common thing you need to do is unpair the watch from the phone.
In this blog, we are covering the best ways to unpair the Samsung Watch with or without the phone and Temporary or Permanently. So read fully. Keep in mind, to create the backup before Unpairing the Samsung Watch. And if you have already made the backup, then there is no need to perform the backup steps, as it’s already available for you.
- 1 Easy Ways to Unpair Samsung Galaxy Watch from Phone
- 1.1 How to Temporarily Disconnect the Samsung Watch with Phone?
- 1.2 How To Permanently Disconnect The Samsung Galaxy Watch With Phone?
- 1.3 Bonus Tip: How To Backup And Restore Samsung Galaxy Watch?
- 1.4 UNPAIR THE WATCH!
Easy Ways to Unpair Samsung Galaxy Watch from Phone
How to Temporarily Disconnect the Samsung Watch with Phone?
By Disable Samsung Watch Bluetooth
Another best approach to disconnect the Samsung Galaxy Watch is by turning off the Bluetooth feature. It’s the easiest way to disconnect the Watch without a mobile phone. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Choose Connections > Bluetooth.
- Disable the Bluetooth.
Similarly, if you want to reconnect then enable the Bluetooth feature of your watch.
By Disable Phone’s Bluetooth
One of the most common ways to disconnect the Samsung Galaxy Watch turning off the Bluetooth feature on your Smartphone. It’s a temporary disconnection procedure. To do so simply follow the given below steps.
- From the Main Screen, access the Quick Settings.
- Right from the Quick Settings, tap on the Bluetooth Icon to disable it.
By Using Galaxy Wearable App
Moving forward to temporarily disconnect the Samsung Watch, here we can do this using the Galaxy Wearable App. If you are not familiar with how to disconnect Galaxy Watch using Galaxy Wearable App, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Galaxy Wearable App > Three-Bar Icon present at the top of the Navigation Drawer.
- Choose Disconnect.
Doing so will temporarily disconnect the watch from the phone and you will encounter the message saying Your Watch Isn’t Connected With Phone. To reconnect the watch simply tap on Connect Option to present the Galaxy Wearable App’s Main Screen.
How To Permanently Disconnect The Samsung Galaxy Watch With Phone?
Well if you have given or bought a new Samsung Watch, in such a scenario, you have to disconnect the Watch from the phone permanently. Unfortunately when you disconnect the watch permanently, then all the data stored in the watch will get disappear. So we suggest to Backup the data by following the Backup steps mentioned in this article.
Reset By Using Samsung Galaxy Watch
- Go to Settings on your Watch.
- Choose General > Swipe down and tap on Reset.
- Select Backup if and only if you haven’t made Backup and lastly choose Reset.
Reset By Using Galaxy Wearable App
- Go to Galaxy Wearable App > Watch Settings.
- Choose General > Reset.
- Select Reset Option.
Reset By Connecting With New Phone
Firstly connect the Watch through Bluetooth with a new phone. After the connection procedure simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Settings > General.
- Select Connect With New Phone.
- Lastly, choose Reset and then simply follow the on-screen instruction.
Unpair Watch Using Bluetooth Settings
- Navigate to the Settings App on your mobile.
- Choose Connection > Bluetooth.
- Hit Settings Icon present beside the Watch.
- Lastly, tap on Unpair Icon.
Bonus Tip: How To Backup And Restore Samsung Galaxy Watch?
To Backup Samsung Watch,
- Navigate to the Galaxy Wearable App on mobile to which your Samsung Watch is connected.
- Hit Settings > About Watch. Select Backup And Restore > Backup Settings.
- Tao on the Toggle located beside every option and then choose BACK UP NOW. Doing so will store all your data in the Samsung Cloud.
To Restore Samsung Watch,
Right after the completion of unpair procedure and after connecting the watch with new phone, it’s time to restore the data of the Samsung Galaxy Watch.
- Navigate to the Galaxy Wearable App on your phone.
- Choose Settings.
- Hit About Watch > Backup And Restore.
- Select Restore > Tap on the Toggle present beside every option.
- Lastly, choose Restore Now.
UNPAIR THE WATCH!
These are easy steps to temporarily and permanently unpair the Samsung Watch from the phone. If you like this piece of knowledge, share it with your friends and family member, when they ask you how to unpair Samsung Watch?