Samsung has launched another series of Galaxy Watch, by the name of Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. And if you’ve got one, this article will show you how to change and customize the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, to make the Watch Face look cleaner, and in a way you want. Watch Face could tell you anything, everything like notifications, date, time, and many more aspects and it is dependent on what type of Watch Face you’ve used.
Galaxy Wearable is your first point of control on all the features that are available in Galaxy Watch including changing and customizing the Watch Face. Besides, you can even change the Watch Face from the Galaxy Watch 4 directly.
How to Customize Watch Faces on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable App on your phone to which the Galaxy Watch 4 is paired.
- Select the Watch Faces tab.
- The next screen will show all the latest watch faces available along with the Watch Face which is currently set.
- Tap Customize.
- Now you will find different Complications with compatible Widgets and other supported programs.
- Find the better Watch Face for your Galaxy Watch 4 that suits you.
- Lastly, tap Save.
- Moreover, you can change the color of the second hand, to keep it attractive.
- Number of Watch Complications varies from the watch face to watch face, some Watch Face have more than three Complications, while in some you will find two.
How to Customize Watch Face directly from Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Watch Faces can be directly customized from the Samsung Watch 4 itself if you don’t want to get the hands-on phone. Here’s how.
- Unlock your Galaxy Watch.
- Touch and hold the Watch Face until Edit mode activates.
- Select Customize.
- Swipe left to check Complications
- Select the complications that you like the most, it might ask you for some permissions, grant the permissions, and activate the complication on your Watch 4.
How to Customize Samsung Watch 4 Face using Third-Party App
Didn’t like the inbuilt Samsung Watch 4 Faces? No worries, there are many third-party applications with a pretty great Watch Faces collection along with customization abilities. And since it’s WearOS, we have the benefit of editing the Watch Faces in a way we love. However, you won’t get many options with the Free App version to personalize the Watch Face, but trying something new is better.
Facer Watch Faces: Download the Facer Watch Faces App from Google Play on your phone. Explore the Watch Faces in the app and choose the one.
Open Watch Face: Another amazing third-party app to change Watch Face on Galaxy Watch 4 is Open Watch Face. Download it on your phone and try new Watch Faces.