Along with entertainment and games, the virtual private network is an essential mate for Xbox series X, series S users. In short, a VPN service is a mechanism that increases the security as it is one kind of encrypted tunnel that hides the activities between the main server and device, apart from this it improves the network performance. And for most of the Xbox series X, series S users, the lead advantage is no restriction over geographical sites. It allows you to get access to any data, videos, games, and more no matter in whatever region you are.
However, without a VPN it’s difficult to overcome all these challenges on Xbox series X, series S. So here is how to connect VPN with Xbox series X, series S with handy and simple steps.
How to Use a VPN with Xbox Series X, Series S
As we all know Xbox console doesn’t support VPN, so you’ll need to have VPN enabled PC with an unoccupied Ethernet port. If you haven’t set up your PC yet, you will need to do it manually or through a service application.
- Now connect Ethernet Cable between PC and Xbox that has been set up with VPN.
- Click the Start Button.
- Hit Settings.
- Select Network &Internet.
- Click VPN.
- Hit Change Adapter Options.
- Press right-click on VPN Symbol.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Sharing Tab.
- Click on the check box ahead of Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection.
- Choose the Select a private network connection box.
- Click your Xbox series X, series S Ethernet Connection.
- Hit OK.
- Select the Xbox Button on your series X, the series S controller.
- Go to and select Settings.
- Select the Network Tab.
- Tap Network Settings.
- Touch the Test Network Connection. At last, enjoy accessing the games and online service without offering footprint to an internet service provider. One thing to be noted is continuing to run PC as long as you use Xbox series X, series X.
- Best VPN Apps for Android Phones
- How to Post Instagram Stories from PC and Mac
- Best Widget Apps for Android Phones You Should Not Miss
- How to Save Battery on Samsung Phones?