Table of Contents Show
What great is, unlike Outlook App; you can now handily schedule the Mail on the Gmail App on the Samsung. And the advantage of scheduling the mail is you never miss out on the reminder or opportunity in the case of an emergency or else grabbing the business deals. Moreover, if you are a student then with the help of the schedule mail feature you can share your presentation or PDF according to the submission date and time.
But as of now and forever, most users don’t know how to schedule Mail on the Samsung. Want to learn how to schedule mail on Gmail then simply follow the given below steps and get your work done.
Can I Schedule Email In The Gmail App On my Samsung Phone? Here’s The Real Fix!
In this article, we will feature the complete guide to scheduling email on the Samsung phone. Well, you can perform the same steps on any alternative Android phone. For more convenience, you can schedule up to 100 emails.
How To Schedule Email On Gmail App On your Samsung phone?
- Go to the Gmail App.
- Select the Compose Option present at the bottom right corner.
- Write down your email.
- At the topmost part of the screen, hit Three-Vertical Dots.
- Choose Schedule Send > choose Date & Time.
How To Change Or View Schedule Emails On Samsung Phone?
However, even after scheduling the Email, you can still change or view the email. If you are not familiar with the steps, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Gmail App.
- Select Three-Vertical Lines.
- Choose Scheduled. After doing so, select the desired mail you want to view or change.
- Hit Cancel Send > select the Email once again.
- Once again create email > from the top right corner, select More.
- At last, select Schedule Send > choose an option.
How To Cancel Schedule Email On Samsung Phone?
There is a time when you have mistakenly written inappropriate information in the email or else schedule the email to the wrong date. In such a case, you can cancel the scheduled Email on the Samsung phone. Here are the steps to do so.
- Head to the Gmail App. Select Three-Vertical Lines > Scheduled.
- Access the Email you are willing to cancel.
- Hit Cancel Send.
SCHEDULE EVERY MAIL!
These are easy steps to create, delete, change, and view the Email on the Gmail App on the Samsung phone. If you like our article simply shares it with your family member and friends.