Most awaited Bitmoji Avatar are now available on the Facebook; you can now design your own creative avatars that you could actually use anywhere across the Facebook, including Comment section, Profile Picture, in the Feed, in Facebook Messenger, to put it on Stories. Another bright side is, we’ve heard that Facebook Bitmoji Avatars will be soon available to create text posts consisting of background. As of now, the Facebook Avatar is available only in the US, we’re expecting soon to be released in another region so everyone can take advantage of the newest Bitmoji avatar.
With dozens of customization faces, expressions, colors, appearances, etc. helps you express and engage with your friends and colleagues. That’s was all about the Facebook Bitmoji, now head over to the stepwise guide to make Facebook Avatar on Android. The same steps can be used for the iOS Facebook App too, to create the avatar.
How to make Facebook Avatar on Android
Note: Facebook Bitmoji-like Avatar is only available in limited regions, so you may not be able to create Facebook Avatar. Still, you can try and if available create one.
- To use the Facebook avatar feature, Update the Facebook app.
- Launch the Facebook App on your phone.
- Tap on three-horizontal lines, next to the Bell icon.
- Expand the See More.
- Choose Avatars.
- On the Bitmoji introduction screen, tap Next.
- The first step to create Facebook Bitmoji is to select the Skin tone from the available options and tap Next.
- To create personalize Bitmoji, you are allowed to choose your choice of Eyebrows, Body Shape, Hair Color, Nose Shape, Outfit, Eye Shape, Makeup, and much more. Swipe the section side by side and design a perfect model for your Facebook profile.
- For minor details, there’s an option to set Face lines and complexions.
- If you are satisfied by customizing the avatar, then lastly tap the Tick Mark on the upper-right screen.
- Lastly, This is Your Avatar display will be shown with a glimpse of the avatar created by you, tap Next.
- Tap Done.
- This is it. Once you’ve done with the editing and finalizing the avatar, tap on the Share Arrow on the top-right side of the screen.
- Set it as Facebook Profile Picture or share it on your feed.
- The avatar can be fetched from the sticker section, also if you’d like to edit the avatar tap on the pencil icon after opening the avatar.
Where Can I Use Facebook Avatar?
Once you’ve created the Facebook Avatar, it can be used in the Comments, Send as a Sticker, Put it on Stories, and Set as Profile Picture.
To use Facebook Avatar, tap on the Sticker icon, and choose the avatar that you want to use.
How to Edit Facebook Avatar?
Editing Facebook Avatar is up to you, not all the time, you have to use the same Facebook avatar, the editing features makes it easy to alter the Skin Tone, Change Clothes, Tweak Eyebrows and anything that you would want. So, if you agree with editing the avatar on Facebook, here’s the way.
- Open Facebook app.
- Scroll down, and tap on Comment, on any post.
- Switch the keyboard to the Emoji keyboard, to do so, tap on the Emoji icon next to the comment box.
- Now choose the Avatar icon, from the stickers menu.
- Tap Edit Avatar.
- This will take you to the editing avatar screen, tap on the Pencil tool to start editing.
- It’s up to you to make changes, after that, tap on the Save option at the upper-right screen.
How to Delete Facebook Avatar?
Are you not satisfied with Facebook Avatar? No matter, what’s the reason behind deleting the Facebook avatar, it can be done from Facebook as well as from the Messenger app. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to the Facebook app or Messenger
- Tap on Comment, under any post.
- When the normal keyboard appears, tap on the Smiley face icon.
- At the bottom of the Emoji keyboard, tap on the Avatar sticker.
- Select Edit Avatar.
- When editing tools appear, tap on the Pencil icon.
- Then tap on the Trash symbol to delete the Facebook avatar.
- How to Create Facebook Messenger Room on Android
- How to Connect Xbox One Controller with Samsung S20
- Enable System-Wide Dark Mode on Galaxy S20Ultra
- Improve Battery Life on Galaxy S20Plus, S20