Table of Contents Show
No matter if it’s a small or big business, group chatting is becoming the basic form to contact with suppliers, partners, or a client. Moreover, this group messaging allows us to expand to dozens of people at one time.
Do you want to create a group on your Samsung phone, but don’t know how to do it? Well in this piece, we have mentioned different methods to create a group on the Samsung phone so continue reading the article and share your success in a single tap.
How to Create and Use Group Text Messages on Samsung
What Are Group Messages?
Group message means the messaging room consists of more than 2 people, fortunately, Samsung group text allows adding 20 people. Well, there are two different types of messages; SMS and MMS. So when you create a messaging group, the Samsung Message App automatically delivers a message as MMS. As this allows you to chat with multiple people at one time.
Create Group Chat By Adding Contact In Message App
One of the easiest and recommended ways to create group text on Samsung Phone is from the official Samsung Messaging App itself. If you want to try it, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Messaging App.
- Select the Compose Symbol to begin a new chat.
- Write the name of the first recipient to whom you desired to send a message. Now in the similar box, write down the name of multiple receivers. Or else, tap on the + Symbol to insert multiple contacts.
- Right from the Recipient Section, you can know the contacts to which a message will be sent.
- If you have accidentally added any unwanted contacts in the recipient list, tap on the (-) Symbol present next to the particular contact.
- Once after adding various contacts, happily write down the message in the message box. And lastly, hit Send Button.
- After sending the message, you will encounter the chat in your Inbox. To re-write the message to the same group of people, tap on the same chat and begin the conversation.
Create Group Text Using Contacts Group In Contacts App
Samsung phones always bring advancement, no matter if it’s high-end features or features like group messaging. Luckily, now you can create a messaging group on Samsung phones using the contact app. To do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the Samsung Contact App.
- Select Three-Bar Icon present on the left side.
- Now tap on the Group option.
- If you have already created a group, tap on it and start to chat.
- And if it’s your first time and wants to make a new group, then choose Create Group.
- Write down the name of the group as per your wish > select Add Member.
- After the completion, simply open the group using Sidebar in Contact App.
- Now the Group Menu hit on the Three-Dots present at the top right corner.
- Hit Send message.
- After doing you will be navigated to the Samsung Message App along with prefilled information of contacts.
Create Group Text Using Contacts Group In Message App
There is no need to always go to the contact app to have access to the messaging group you have created. That group can be accessed from the Samsung Messaging App too. If you don’t know how to? Simply follow the given below steps.
- Head to the Samsung Messages App.
- Select Compose Symbol.
- Select (+) Symbol present beside the Recipient Box.
- Swipe down on the same Recipient Screen and the group you have created will appear, select it.
- Choose the group, to which you want to send a message.
- The screen will prompt you to select the Contacts from the group. So hit on the Contacts Name or else select All present at the top.
- Next, you will be taken to the Message App. Write down the message and forward it.
How To Remove People From A Group Message On Samsung Phone?
If you have accidentally added a person to the group and want to remove it. Simply follow the given below steps.
- Navigate to the existing group from the Samsung Messages App.
- Hit on the Three-Dots symbol present at the top. Doing so will open the Sidebar.
- From the sidebar hit on Add Or Remove People.
- To remove any contact from the group, select the (-) Symbol present beside the contact name.
- Lastly, hit on Done.
How To Check Group Conversation Settings on Samsung Phone?
When you have created the messaging group on the Samsung phone, but you are experiencing Samsung group texts sent individually. Then it might be due to unwanted tweaks in the settings. Well, this might usually occur when MMS settings get changed to SMS. To fix it follow the given below.
- Navigate to the Samsung Messages App > More Options.
Choose Settings > More Settings.
Select Multimedia Messages > Enable Group Conversation.
Enjoy Group Chatting!
Performing those workarounds will help you to create the messaging group on the Samsung phone. And if you have come across new tricks to create a group text on the Samsung Galaxy device that we have forgotten in the article then mention it in the below comment box then simply drop it in the below comment box.