Table of Contents Show
Scheduling Text Messages is an old function, over time with Social Apps, people have forgotten the basic programs that could make a huge difference in our lifestyle. To wish your friends or family on birthdays or anniversaries, you don’t need to stay awake till 12’ AM, just schedule the message and the device will send it automatically on the set time and date. You don’t need to download any third-party application or program to schedule text messages to send later on any Samsung device, as it comes default in our system.
Apart from Samsung, I hope, these steps will help you with other Android phones, in some devices, the interface might change, but mostly it stays common. No matter, which device you have, follow the stepwise guide to send delayed text messages on Samsung S22, S21, S20, S10, Note 20, Note 10, or earlier.
How to Send Text Message Later on Samsung Phone
The most common Messages App used by Android users is the default Messaging App and Google Messages App. Follow the below steps if you’re using Samsung’s default Messages App.
- Go to the Messages App on your Samsung Phone.
- Search contact or tap on New Message.
- Type the message content.
- Tap on Plus button near the text message field.
- Select Schedule Message.
- You should see Set when to send the message card, select the date and time and then tap Done.
How to Reschedule Text Message on Samsung Phone
- Open the Messages App on your phone.
- Open the chat in which you’ve scheduled the text message.
- Tap on the scheduled text message.
- Select Edit or Send now depending on your preference.
- Set the Date and Time.
- Tap Done.
- Tap on Send button.
How to Schedule Text Messages on Google Messages App
- Open the Google Messages.
- Tap Start Chat or open the existing message chat.
- Type the message.
- Touch and hold the Send button, and the Schedule send pop-up would appear.
- Tap on the date picker and set the date and time.
- Lastly, tap on Send
That’s it! A scheduled text message is indicated by a timer near the text message, so if you’re looking for a scheduled text message, look for the timer.