If you’re looking to personalize the phone, the very first place to start is by changing the wallpaper. With Samsung, we can keep separate wallpapers for the Lock Screen and Home Screen. Out of the box, any new phone comes with default wallpaper, but that’s not the end, we have limitless options in wallpapers for the home screen and lock screen to give a personal touch. The best part is you’re not bound to choose from Samsung Wallpapers, but can also download from Google or use any image from your Gallery app to use it as wallpaper.
Changing the wallpaper is almost the same for all the Android devices, but there could be a slight UI difference, to save time, we have prepared this detailed tutorial on changing wallpaper automatically on Samsung devices.
- 1 How to Change Wallpaper on your Samsung [Lock Screen and Home Screen]
- 1.1 How to Set Dynamic Wallpaper on any Samsung Device?
- 1.2 How to Adjust Dynamic Lock Screen?
- 1.3 How to Change Wallpaper of Home Screen & Lock Screen in Samsung?
- 1.4 How to Download Wallpaper on Samsung?
- 1.5 How do I remove home screen wallpaper on Samsung?
- 1.6 How do I find wallpaper on Samsung?
- 1.7 How do I put a picture on my Samsung home screen?
- 1.8 How do I set multiple wallpaper on my Samsung lock screen?
- 1.9 How do I change my wallpaper to Automatically?
How to Change Wallpaper on your Samsung [Lock Screen and Home Screen]
Honestly, there’s one limitation with Samsung, it doesn’t support auto wallpaper change for home screen, but if you like surprises and want to get refreshed look, then set dynamic wallpaper on Lock Screen in Samsung.
How to Set Dynamic Wallpaper on any Samsung Device?
Dynamic Lock screen enables the rotation of multiple wallpapers every time when the phone wakes up. At first, the process needs to be followed as mentioned below, and then every two weeks the pack of wallpapers will update itself to keep the screen fresh.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Lock Screen.
- Tap Wallpaper Services.
- Select Dynamic Lock screen.
- That’s not it. You’re allowed to pick the desired collection of Wallpaper for the Lock Screen that will keep changing. If you’re setting up the Dynamic Lock screen for the first time, by default, the system will take you to set the wallpaper preference. Although, tap on the Settings button next to Dynamic Lock screen to go there.
How to Adjust Dynamic Lock Screen?
Once the first-time setup is done, but still, you find it to make it more personalized, here’s how to customize Dynamic Lock Screen.
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap on Lock Screen.
- Select Wallpaper services.
- Tap on settings gear next to Dynamic Wallpaper services.
- Choose Category: You can select Categories for Dynamic Wallpaper, even multiple category selection is possible to have all images in rotation.
- Download using mobile data: To download these Fresh Packs of Wallpapers, choose your network preference.
- Auto update: This option will automatically update the downloaded wallpaper packs.
How to Change Wallpaper of Home Screen & Lock Screen in Samsung?
On most Android devices the below methods are used to change the wallpaper. If you have switched from any other Android phone to Samsung or iOS to Samsung, these steps won’t bother you, as they are easy to remember and absorb.
Method 1: From Home Screen
- Touch and hold empty space of home screen.
- Select Wallpaper & style.
- If you want to use Image from Gallery, select Gallery or tap on My wallpapers.
- Choose desired wallpaper.
- Select between Home screen or Lock screen or Lock and Home Screen.
- Furthermore, tap on Explore more wallpapers to try new collection.
Method 2: From Gallery
- Open the Gallery App.
- Tap on the Image that you want to set it as wallpaper.
- Tap on three dots.
- Select Set as wallpaper.
- Choose between Home Screen, Lock Screen, Home and Lock screen.
How to Download Wallpaper on Samsung?
Running out of wallpaper? No worries, Samsung has got you covered. You can choose from thousands of astonishing wallpapers and refresh the screen in a snap. Here’s how to download Wallpapers for Home Screen and Lock Screen on Samsung.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Wallpapers and style.
- Select Explore more wallpapers.
- Find wallpaper by searching or recommended searches, filter by color, etc.
- Tap Download and then Apply to set it as wallpaper.
- The Downloaded Wallpapers will be stored in My wallpapers folder, from there you can always remove or see how many wallpapers you have downloaded.
How do I remove home screen wallpaper on Samsung?
You can remove existing wallpaper from the home screen on Samsung by replacing it with new wallpaper.
How do I find wallpaper on Samsung?
Open Settings app > Wallpaper & style > My wallpapers or tap on Explore more wallpapers. From here you can discover the wallpaper collection of Samsung.
How do I put a picture on my Samsung home screen?
To put your picture on the Samsung home screen, open the Gallery App, find the desired image, and tap on three dots. Select Set it as wallpaper.
How do I set multiple wallpaper on my Samsung lock screen?
To set multiple wallpapers on the Samsung lock screen, use the Dynamic Lock screen feature comes by default in Samsung. Open Settings > Lock screen > enable Dynamic lock screen.
How do I change my wallpaper to Automatically?
In Samsung, Dynamic Wallpaper settings is available which automatically change the wallpaper on the Lock screen. Go to the Settings > Lock Screen > turn on Dynamic lock screen.
- Best Fast Power Banks for Samsung Devices
- How to Delete Other Storage on Samsung?
- How to Disable Suggested For You Posts on Facebook?