Some new users of the Samsung S21 series are experiencing an irritating sound issue while playing a piece of music or attaining calls. Well some of them also encountered in-built defective audio parts or speakers and some of them were deemed as Android glitches.
Well in your case if it’s hardware we suggest you directly go to a service center and if it’s not confirmed who is the culprit software or hardware, we’re here for you, we will help you to fix sound crackling Samsung S21. So undoubtedly follow the given below steps.
Fix Samsung S21 Plus, S21Ultra, S21 Speaker Cracking on High Volume, During Calls
Verify the Hardware
Well before going through the below-mentioned workarounds it’s better to verify the hardware. For that purpose simply dial *#08*#, doing so, will check the speaker is working or not. If both the speakers work properly move further to the next procedure.
Reboot your Device
An unexpected software bug can also be the culprit of speaker crackling on your phone, so if it’s the first time you encounter S21 is not making any sound, just simply perform a soft reset. This will fix all the minor bugs and refreshes the whole system.
- Press the Power Key.
- Touch Power off once again.
- After the completion of procedure, press the Power Key to boot up the device.
Also performing this method there will be no loss of your important data.
Is Speaker Not Working with Particular App?
Some of the users encounter that their S21 ultra speaker crackling occurs with particular apps. So for that purpose, you need to perform reset app preference, and update app.
Reset App Preference
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Touch More Options.
- Hit Reset App Preference.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Tap Three Dash Line located at upper left corner.
- Tap My Apps And Files.
- Lastly, hit Update.
Verify sound settings on your Device
Some of the users don’t hear the sound or vibration while receiving email, text message, or any other application notification, verify and alter the volume settings on your Samsung S21 by following the given below steps:
- Swipe up to access the App Tray.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Sound And Vibration.
- Touch Volume. To alter the volume level, simply drag the slider from right to left.
- Plus try to verify the sound of various sounds such as Media, Notification, Ringtone, and System.
Along with it, I suggest you to check and assure that the hearing feature is not set to mute.
- To find these go to Accessibility in Settings.
- Touch Categories Section.
- Select Hearing.
- Tap on the switch next to Mute All Sounds options to disable if needed.
Verify that your device Bluetooth is disabled
Unknowingly, there are chances where the device’s Bluetooth might be linked with Bluetooth accessories such as earphones or earbuds. So to ensure simply turn off the Bluetooth of device.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Tap on Reset Settings.
- Select Reset Settings to carry on.
- Lastly hit Reset Settings.
After the completion of the procedure verify still the issue is fixed or not.
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Connect Samsung SmartTag with Samsung Phone and Tablet
- Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung S21 Series
- Best Fast Wireless Charger You Can Buy Right Now for Samsung S21