Some new users of the Samsung S21 series are experiencing an irritating sound issue while playing a piece of music or attaining calls. Well some of them also encountered in-built defective audio parts or speakers and some of them were deemed as Android glitches.
Well in your case if it’s the hardware we suggest you directly go to a service center and if it’s not confirmed who is the culprit software or hardware, we’re here for you, we will help you to fix sound crackling Samsung S21. So undoubtedly follow the given below steps.
- 1 Fix Samsung S21 Plus, S21Ultra, S21 Speaker Cracking on High Volume, During Calls
Fix Samsung S21 Plus, S21Ultra, S21 Speaker Cracking on High Volume, During Calls
Verify the Hardware
Well before going through the below-mentioned workarounds it’s better to verify the hardware. For that purpose simply dial *#08*#, doing so, will check the speaker is working or not. If both the speakers work properly move further to the next procedure.
Reboot your Device
An unexpected software bug can also be the culprit of speaker crackling on your phone, so if it’s the first time you encounter S21 is not making any sound, just simply perform a soft reset. This will fix all the minor bugs and refreshes the whole system.
- Press the Power Key.
- Touch Power off once again.
- After the completion of procedure, press the Power Key to boot up the device.
Also performing this method there will be no loss of your important data.
Update Your Phone
Is your phone software up to date? Often corrupted or buggy firmware causes random issues like this. Every month Samsung rolls out security updates, bug fix updates and major update comes once a year to ensure system works smooth. Follow the below steps and update the phone.
- Go to the Settings
- Scroll down to the Software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- Tap Download if any pending update is available.
Enable Safe Mode
Speaker crackling due to third-party app? Yes, it might be possible in some cases. To verify, we’d recommend you to go Safe Mode on Samsung S22. While in Safe Mode, only default apps and programs works, rest will stay inactive and won’t be accessible like WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. Give it a try.
- Press and hold Power button until Power menu shows up.
- Touch and hold Power Off
- Select Safe mode.
To exit out of Safe mode, restart the phone.
Turn On High Performance Mode
To save the last juice of battery, the Power Saving mode restricts mostly all the apps and services. At the same time, it affects the performance of the phone, and speaker distortion issue is likely to occur. Therefore, ensure Power Saving mode is disabled and restart the phone.
- Open the Settings
- Scroll down to Device care.
- Select Battery.
- Swipe down and disable Power saving.
Is Speaker Not Working with Particular App?
Some of the users encounter that their S21 ultra speaker crackling occurs with particular apps. So for that purpose, you need to perform reset app preference, and update app.
Reset App Preference
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Touch More Options.
- Hit Reset App Preference.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Tap Three Dash Line located at upper left corner.
- Tap My Apps And Files.
- Lastly, hit Update.
Verify sound settings on your Device
Some of the users don’t hear the sound or vibration while receiving email, text message, or any other application notification, verify and alter the volume settings on your Samsung S21 by following the given below steps:
- Swipe up to access the App Tray.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Sound And Vibration.
- Touch Volume. To alter the volume level, simply drag the slider from right to left.
- Plus try to verify the sound of various sounds such as Media, Notification, Ringtone, and System.
Along with it, I suggest you to check and assure that the hearing feature is not set to mute.
- To find these go to Accessibility in Settings.
- Touch Categories Section.
- Select Hearing.
- Tap on the switch next to Mute All Sounds options to disable if needed.
Verify that your device Bluetooth is disabled
Unknowingly, there are chances where the device’s Bluetooth might be linked with Bluetooth accessories such as earphones or earbuds. So to ensure simply turn off the Bluetooth of device.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit General Management.
- Select Reset.
- Tap on Reset Settings.
- Select Reset Settings to carry on.
- Lastly hit Reset Settings.
After the completion of the procedure verify still the issue is fixed or not.
Get your Phone Replaced
We’ve noticed many folks reported that on the very first or second day of a new phone, the Samsung S21 speaker issue that left them astounded. Fortunately, with Samsung, you don’t have to worry about replacements. If your phone is meeting all the conditions of the Samsung Phone Replacement Policy, they will quickly replace your phone. The same is applicable in the case of speaker crackling issues on Samsung S21 Ultra, S21, S21 Plus.
Get the receipt of the phone and head over to the nearest Samsung Store or raise replace request from website you’ve bought the phone.
- Best Accessories for Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra
- How to Connect Samsung SmartTag with Samsung Phone and Tablet
- Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung S21 Series
- Best Fast Wireless Charger You Can Buy Right Now for Samsung S21