Advertisements plays major role in promoting any business, it can be online business and offline stores too, no matter what, you can deliver your voice and best offers to each and every corner of the world without leaving your house. However, these ads sometimes are irritating and interrupts while you’re surfing on webpage or watching video or playing games. At the same time, the best part about this is, advertisement giants like Google, tracks your interests and search history to deliver the ads of a service or product that you’re looking for or searched on Google.
Smartphones like Samsung Galaxy allows some personalization settings like resetting advertising ID and opting out of personalized ads in single tap. Advertising ID on Samsung phone is a key which is sent by your device comprising your browsing history to the advertising company, and that company uses the data to send relevant ads to your device.
Disable Ads on Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra
The below steps shows how to turn off Ads on Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus, S21 Ultra and S21. By this, you’ll see very few ads compare to now, so if you’re looking to stop ads on Samsung S21, S21 Ultra and S21 Plus, here’s the way.
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and select Privacy option.
- Again scroll down and tap Ads.
- Turn Off Opt out of Ads Personalization.
- Tap OK when asked.
How to Reset Advertising ID on Samsung S21, S21 Plus, S21Ultra
If you’re tired of watching same types of ads, then instead of disabling the ads, you have one more option, Resetting Advertising ID. When you reset advertising ID on Samsung S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra, a new data from your device will be sent to the advertisement partner like Browsing History and other data that will be used by them to show different ads.
- Open the Settings App.
- Go to Privacy
- Swipe down to the Ads and tap on it.
- Select Reset advertising ID.
- When asked confirm it.
- How to Make Voice Calls and Video Calls on WhatsApp: MacBook, Windows
- Best Samsung S21, S21 Plus and S21 Ultra Tips and Tricks
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect and Autoreplace on Samsung S21, S21Plus, S21Ultra