Is your Samsung Tab S7 FE won’t turn on? Samsung Tab S7 FE stuck on black screen of death? No worries, this tutorial will show you easy fixes to deal with Samsung Tab S7 FE that won’t turn on without complicating the process at all. Furthermore, if your device is safe and you believe there is no hardware issue, then there is nothing to worry about, it’s just a software issue and can be eradicated by performing a few basic troubleshooting.
With the below-listed solutions, we’ll push and force the system to turn on the device, without harming the data stored. Before visiting Samsung Support, let’s take a dive into basic solutions and fix the problem.
Fix Samsung Tab S7 FE Won’t Turn On and Respond
Put the Tab in Charge
Often when we use the Tab S7 FE continuously until the battery drains out to null, in such cases, the system takes more than normal time to charge the device up and running. Whereas, if you haven’t use the Tab S7 FE in a long time, then you should connect the device to the charger and let it charge for few minutes without interrupting it.
Always use the original charging cable and adapter if possible to charge the Tab S7 FE that came in the box. This will ensure safety as well as will power up the device smoothly and of course faster.
Additionally, if you’ve any doubt about the power source like it is not working or sometimes work; kindly use an alternate power socket and wait until the Tab S7 power-ups.
Force Reboot while Charging
What is firmware crashing and won’t let the Tab S7 FE turn on? Since you can’t get access to turned on Tab, still force rebooting could fix the firmware crashing issue on your Tab S7 FE. Force Restarting the Tab will refresh and stimulate the battery while pushing the firmware and programs to close and give it a new start.
First, we’ll try simple Force Restart, here’s how to force restart Samsung Tab S7 FE,
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the screen turns on.
- The Samsung logo should appear after 10 seconds of pressing and holding the buttons.
Did it resolve your problem? Is Samsung Tab S7 FE working again? If not, then I’d recommend you to connect the charger and then perform a force restart.
Try Safe Mode
This time we’ll ask you to try another key combination that boots the Tab S7 FE into Safe Mode. Recovery Mode or Safe Mode disables all the third-party programs and apps, while keeping the default apps available to use.
- Connect Tab S7 FE to PC or Laptop via USB Cable.
- Press and hold the Power
- Now immediately press and hold the Volume Down button and release the Power
- Continue to hold the Volume Down button until the device boots completely and you’re on the lock screen.
Wipe Cache Partition
Recovery mode is your last option to fix Samsung Tab S7 FE won’t turn on at all. If you can get into recovery mode, then we’ll Wipe cache partition. Basically, it’s a system cache partition that we’ve to remove from the device.
- Connect the device to PC or Laptop via USB Cable.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously for 30 seconds.
- If you see the recovery mode screen, then use the Volume buttons to navigate through the Wipe cache partition and press the Power button to initiate the wipe cache partition.
- Now go to Reboot system now in the same menu and press the Power button.
Contact Samsung Support
None of the above procedures helped you to fix Samsung Tab S7 not turning on? Then head to the nearest Samsung Support Center, they will diagnose the device for any hardware issues as well as software problems.