Spotify Greenroom is an amazing platform to go live and connect with your fans, and audiences. If you’re a good speaker, want to share life experiences, discuss incidents or current affairs, or just a general discussion, Greenroom is there for you. It is much like Clubhouse, with a few more add-ons like recording the live audio rooms, and more.
Greenroom is widely available across the globe, roughly covering 135 countries, and of course for both Android and iOS users. The desktop version is yet to announce, however, you can get the most out of the mobile app. Learn how to join greenroom and how to create greenroom on Android and iPhone.
How to Create and Join Spotify Greenroom on any Android and iPhone?
What is Spotify Greenroom?
Greenroom is going to be one of the greatest rivals of Clubhouse, while adding the basic concept of Clubhouse like creating and joining the Audio Rooms, Spotify Greenroom has more advanced features like recording live audio, which you can later share with others or even launch it as a podcast. Besides, users can make money through the incentive programs of Spotify Greenroom.
You might be surprised to know that Greenroom is originally created from an app called Locker Room, technically, not created but purchased by Spotify, and later they made some enhancements and change the name to Greenroom. If you’ve already downloaded the Locker Room App, then update it and it will turn into Greenroom.
Can I Use Spotify Account with Greenroom?
Yes, if you’re already a Spotify user, then Greenroom lets you use the existing Spotify Account to sign in, or else you can sign up with a new mail ID. Greenroom is free to use the app, there is no need to spend any additional money to use. Though, you might find additional features while comparing Spotify’s basic account with Spotify’s Premium account.
How to Create and Join Spotify Greenroom in Android and iPhone?
Locker Room, now Greenroom is known for the Sports discussion. Apparently, it’s just a beginner you’ll encounter sports-related rooms more, than any other. You can join any room on Greenroom, here’s how to join Greenroom Spotify on Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, iPhone, and other devices.
- Launch Greenroom App.
- Tap on the search button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can search any room of your interest or simply hit the All button to explore all the live rooms.
- Tap Join Room, if you want to join any room.
- Once you become a member of the room, you can Raise your Hand to be a speaker, share the room’s link as well as invite your friends, colleagues to join the room.
How to Create Spotify Greenroom?
- Open Greenroom App.
- Tap on Create Room button.
- Give a name to the room. It can be the topic of discussion or anything that suits you the best.
- Now, add the audience to the group, tap Select a Group.
- Set your preferences for Live Audio Room Recording, let listeners ask questions using Live Chat, and more.
- Tap Go Live.