The best thing about Samsung Note series is the S Pen, hopefully, Samsung never breaks off the S Pen from Galaxy Note Series. With Samsung Note 10, S Pen is updated with the latest features that we can’t imagine. However, S Pen could go wrong, just like your Note 10, as it is one other part of your device. If Note 10, S Pen not working after Android 10 update, or S Pen not working on part of the screen on Note 10, we have cover for you.
In this troubleshoot we have addressed most common S Pen problems on Note 10 and how to fix them.
Fix Most Common S Pen Problems on Galaxy Note 10
Why is my S Pen not working on Note 10?
If Samsung Note 10, S Pen not working at all, here are some tricks that will remove the minor glitch and fix S Pen not working on Note 10 after software update.
- Soft Reset your Note 10, it is usually performed to refresh the device software. Performing the soft reset will solve the petty bugs which could create an issue with a device.
How to perform a soft reset on Note 10?
- Press the Volume Low Button and don’t let out it.
- Simultaneously hold Power Button along with Volume Low Button. Hold both the button for 10-15 seconds.
- Formerly when device boot up verify the issue.
- Reconnect S Pen to Note 10, verify that your S pen is connected to Note 10 or not. To do so,
How to Connect S Pen to Note 10?
Whether you want to reconnect S Pen to Note 10 or verify if it is connected, here’s how it can be done.
- Verify that the S pen is placed securely in Note 10.
- Go to Settings.
- Hit Advance Features.
- Select S Pen.
- Tap S Pen Remote.
- Toggle it ON.
- Remove Protective Case from Note 10, mostly without checking the compatibility, we used to buy the case to give ultra protection. But if those cases do have metals or magnetic material, it might interrupt the connect between Note 10 and S Pen. Besides, on your Note 10 S Pen will not work on some parts, remove the case and check if it is working or not.
- Wipe Cache Partition, in many cases, the wipe cache partition of the device can get corrupted. If this will occur then certain issues will be created in a device. To throw out the possibility that this is the reason behind the issue wipe the cache partition of the device.
How to perform wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 10?
- Switch off the Note 10.
- Press the Volume High Button along with Bixby Button, immediately press the Power Button.
- When the Android symbol is featured, let out all the buttons.
- Press the Volume Low Button multiple times to feature Wipe Cache Partition.
- Hold the Power button to select.
- Hold the Volume Low Button to feature YES and use the Power Key to select.
- Now Reboot System Now is featured.
- Hold the Power Button to restart the device.
Why Note 10 S Pen not connecting?
Note 10 S Pen keeps disconnecting or S Pen not connecting at all, we don’t have much time to identify the root of the S Pen issues. Even after inserting the S Pen in the device, it is showing a disconnected error then you may have to look at the following workarounds,
- Re-insert S Pen in the slot, since if it is showing the S Pen disconnected error on Note 10 for the first time, simply re-inserting it on the correct position would likely eliminate the issue. Insert the S Pen gently.
- Reset S Pen, as S Pen having connection problems on Note 10 or it keeps disconnecting, resetting S Pen would work. To do so, insert the S Pen in the slot, go to the S Pen Remote settings and Reset S Pen from the More Options (with three vertical dots).
- Enable/Disable Air Actions, navigate to the Settings > Advanced Features > S Pen. In the main screen of S Pen, you will find Air Actions, disable it and enable it after rebooting the device.
- Contact Samsung, still, S Pen keeps disconnecting on Note 10, you might want to give it to the experienced hands for further scrutiny. The experts will examine any hardware damage or software glitch.
Also Read: Best Galaxy Buds Cases 2019
Why Note 10 S Pen not charging?
S Pen not charging after an android 10 update? However, when S Pen’s battery is discharged to 0%, in that case, it may take a few minutes to charge. If it is not charging then, don’t worry, often a new update brings minor bugs along with the latest features. You can fix Note 10 S Pen not charging issue in few efforts.
- Put back the S Pen in its slot, you may hear a click sound indicating the S Pen is perfectly placed in the slot.
- Tap on S Pen from settings, go to Settings > S Pen and hit S Pen.
- On the same screen, scroll down and disable Use Multiple S Pens.
- Disable Air Actions from the same settings screen.