Table of Contents Show
We all come across the situation of spotting something we attract to and further capturing the picture in a hope of researching it in future. However, identifying the item is an arduous task. Aside from many advanced features, your Samsung flagship can do an image search and firmly give you information regarding it. Read more to learn how to use Bixby Vision to identify objects on Samsung Phone and Tab.
What Is Bixby Vision?
Bixby Vision is a collaboration of multiple technologies. The feature identifies and learns the object; it’s a branch of Samsung Assistant. Additionally, it is nearer to Augmented reality. It identifies the subject in the Camera view and offers multiple options, for instance, Translate Foreign Language, Text Extract, Color Detection, and Shopping Options.
It can detect following:
- Extract Text
- Translate Languages In No Time
- Scene Describer
- Color Detector
Which Samsung Phone And Tab Support Bixby Vision?
Here below the list of Samsung flagships that includes Bixby Vision.
List Of Samsung Phone Compatible With Bixby Vision
- Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra
- S21/S21+/S21 Ultra
- S20 FE/Note20/Note20 Ultra/
- Note10/Note10+/Note10 Lite
- Flip3/Z Flip2/Z Flip
- S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
- S10/S10+/S10e/S10 Lite
- S8/S8+/S8 Active/S8 Lite
- Note FE/
- A90/A80/A72 LTE/A71 5G/A71/A70s/A70/A60/A53 5G/A52 LTE/A52 5G/A51/A51 5G/A50s/A50/A42 5G/A41/A33 5G/A31
- M62/M53 5G/M52 5G/M51/M33 5G/M31S/M31/M21S/M21
- A9 Star/A8s/A8 2018/A8+ 2018/A7 2018
List Of Samsung Tab Compatible With Bixby Vision
- Tab S6 Lite
- Tab Active 3
- Tab A 2018
- Top/sTab S8/Tab S8+/Tab S8 Ultra/Tab S7/Tab S7+/Tab S6/Tab Active Pro/Tab S5e/Tab S4/Tab A2/XCover Pro.
Requirement And Limitations Of Bixby Vision
- To use the feature, you will require Wi-Fi or Cellular Data.
- Using the Cellular Data with Bixby Vision will result in extra charges.
- Service availability and content provider vary from country and device
- User interface varies from device.
- The feature of Bixby Vision depends on the version of the software.
Is Bixby Vision Safe?
How To Use Bixby Vision To Identify Objects On Samsung
Using Bixby Vision is pretty handy. Here’s how you can use the aspect on the Samsung flagship. There are two different ways.
Using Camera App
- Open the Camera App.
- After this, go to the More Section.
- You can see the Bixby Vision on the top left side; tap on it.
Note: If it’s your first time, agree with terms and conditions.
4. Now, you will be navigated to the Bixby Vision Screen. Now hover the Camera towards the object. And once the Bixby identifies, multiple cards with information will be displayed; Translate, Text, Discover, Wine, Scene Describer, and Text Reader. Tap on the one you want to use.
For further lenses, while using Bixby Vision on Camera App, tap on More Options. Select Settings > Accessibility Mode. By default, all the lenses will be enabled, but you select which lenses you want by turning off/on toggle next to them.
Using Bixby Vision App
Before we begin, confirm that the application is updated to its latest version.
- Go to Bixby Vision App. Tap on More option at the top right corner. Further, select Settings > About Bixby Version.
- If an update is available, tap Update Button. Next, hit Update and let the update procedure finish.
- Now navigate back to the Bixby Vision App.
Do follow any of below:
- To Identify What The Object Is: Select Discover from the bottom. Then place the object precisely in front of the Camera. Next, hit on Looking For Analyz. It will highlight the product and its related images.
- To Identify The Text And Copy It: First, place the paper with text in front of the Camera and select Text Botton. Next, you will see Find Some Text Option; tap on it and let the Bixby Vision analyze the text. After this, copy-paste the text as per your need.
- To Translate The Text From Image: Tap on Translate at the bottom, now place the Image with text in front of the camera. Select Find Some Text To Translate. That’s it! It will translate into the language you have selected.
Under Accessibility, there are four features, Screen Decorder, Color Decorder, Text Reader, and Object Identifier. To use any of them, for instance, tap on Object Identifier, place a preferable object in front of Camera, and tap on Capture. The Assistant will first identify and let you know by speaking what the object is.
That’s How You Can Identify the Objects On Samsung!
Bixby Vision is one of the valuable aspects that Samsung users can enjoy to scan and recognize the object using the Camera Roll. Did you like our guide? If yes, drop the thumbs-up in the comment box.
Does Bixby Vision save your photos?
Unlike Apple’s Siri, it’s a Samsung virtual assistant that is integrated into the premium Samsung flagship. While Bixby itself doesn’t have a feature to save your personal image, it can interact with other services and apps that may have the ability to access your photos.