Table of Contents Show
Converting handwriting to digital notes consumes a lot of time. However, practical skills of using Samsung devices can squeeze maximum output with less effort. Yes, Samsung flagships allow you to convert handwriting to text using Optical Recognition Tool. If you want to get familiar with the complete procedure, read to below guide as we try to cover all the possible scenarios.
How To Convert Handwritten Notes To Text On Samsung
If you have jotted down words on paper and want to convert them to digital text, here is how you can do it.
- Open the Camera App, and capture the image of paper on which you wrote.
- After this, navigate to the Gallery App, and select the captured photo.
- Next, tap on Eye-Icon on the left-top corner of the screen.
- Further, select the Text Tab from the bottom menu. Now lets procedure initialize and read the text from image.
Now select all the text and click on Copy. And navigate to the desired location, for instance, WhatsApp. Paste it over there. That’s how simple it is.
Convert Handwriting To Text Using S Pen and Samsung Notes
Preferred using the Samsung S pen to enroll your ideas or creatives in Samsung Notes. The best part is you can convert informal handwriting into standard digital text. Here is how you can do it.
- Navigate and select Samsung Notes App.
- Hit on the Add New Note Icon.
- Choose Handwriting Mode Icon. And start writing. For instance Seektogeek
- Once you are done with it, long-press the Text.
- From the pop-up box, select Covert To Text.
- Just a fraction of the text will be converted to digital text. Next, you can select Copy-Paste text to the desired location or convert it on the Samsung Notes.
How To Extract Text From Picture From & Copy It To The Clipboard
In the below steps, we are going to show how you can extract the text from the picture. So in case you find something meaningful on the internet and want to share it in text form to your friend. Do follow the steps below.
- Swipe to access the App Screen, and choose the Gallery App.
- Search and select the desired image.
- Now, select the Eye Icon at the top-left corner. And next, click Text Menu from the bottom. Let the feature read and initialize the text. This is how simply Samsung extracts the text from the image.
Convert Handwriting To Text!
With an enhancement in technology, the user can easily compile the task. And its true example is converting thoughts on paper to digital text using a Samsung phone.