Table of Contents Show
Using Samsung flagship for call recording can be convenient, but if those files aren’t deleted frequently can cause Low Storge Issue. This ultimately results in insufficient space for Pictures, Apps, Audio, and Videos. However, you can delete call recordings Samsung that you no longer need to access. Here is how you can do so.
Where Are Call Recordings Stored Saved In Samsung?
In Samsung Flagship, your call recording is stored in Samsung’s internal storage. It can be accessed via Phone App and My Files App.
How To Delete Call Recording On Samsung Via Phone App
Note: Deleting call recording via phone app isn’t the permanent way. All the recordings, even after deleting them from Phone App, will be available on My Files App.
- Open the Phone App.
- Choose Three Vertical Dots.
- Further, click on Settings.
- Tap Record Calls.
- Hit Recorded Calls.
You will see a complete list; long-press anyone and tap Delete Button to clear out individual call recordings. Or select and click on All Button from the left top corner > Delete to delete complete list.
How To Delete Call Recordings Permanently On Samsung
Below are the steps to permanently delete all call recordings on Samsung phone and Tab.
- Navigate to My Files App.
- Tap on Internal Storage.
- On the next screen, you will see the Recordings Folder; tap on it.
- Select Call.
- You will find the complete list, long-press on anyone, and select Delete > Move To Recycle Bin. Or else long-press anyone and choose All Checkbox at the left-upper corner. Further, select Delete > Move To Recycle Bin to clear out the complete list.
- Next, navigate back to the My Files app main screen. And choose Recycle Bin Folder. Further, you have to delete in the same way you have done in step 5.
Delete Call Recordings Samsung!
I hope the above comprehensive guide to clear call recordings has helped you. Finally, you free up your cluttered storage in no time.