Facing difficulties while typing a message on a Samsung device? Don’t worry in this tutorial we will show you how to turn off Autocorrect on Samsung A70, A50, A30 and also how to turn off Auto-replace on Samsung A70/A50/A30. Generally, people get exhausted while typing messages because by default the predictive text is enabled on mobile phones. But the best part is that the company gives you the privilege to disable it on the go.
If you want to avoid the chaos in your chats, then I would prefer you to disable autocorrect on Samsung A70. It is very straightforward to do if you follow the procedure carefully and in the correct way. Let’s start,
How to turn off Autocorrect on Samsung A70/A50/A30.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your Samsung device.
- Go to General Management.
- Choose Language & Input.
- Tap on-screen Keyboard.
- Select Samsung Keyboard.
Important: Some users do not use Samsung Keyboard, so for them to select any other keyboard that you are using currently.
- Tap Smart Typing.
- Disable Predictive Text in Samsung A70/A50/A30.
That’s It! Finally, you have disabled the predictive text in Samsung A70/A50/A30. Enjoy errorless texting.
How to turn off Auto-Replace in Samsung A70/A50/A30
This is the other part that needs to be turned off on your device, as it does not necessarily need to be enabled. Do it quickly.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Find and open General Management.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select the Keyboard that you are using currently.
- Choose Smart Typing.
- Select and disable Auto-replace on Samsung A70/A50/A30.
Now, if you like to turn on Auto-correct on Samsung A70/A50/A30, then follow the same above steps and do it.
If you have any other Samsung Phones relates queries, then feel free to ask us in the comment section, we will definitely try to fix as early as possible.
- Best Tablets for Teenagers in 2020
- How to Show Network Speed on Samsung Phones
- Best Amazon Fire TV Alternatives in 2020
- Best USB C Flash Drive for Samsung Phone