Table of Contents Show
- How to Find Misplaced Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds
For a very long time, we’re using a variety of earphones, headsets, or headphones; some are wired, while others come with wireless connectivity. Back in 2019, Samsung launched the Galaxy Buds, expelling the wired connectivity, to keep the Buds tangled free. After a great response, in 2020, Galaxy Buds Plus was revealed with improved sound quality but at a little high cost. Wireless Earbuds brings greater flexibility and convenience in your hands, however at the same time, the chances of misplacing or losing the Buds increases, they may fall from the ears.
Thankfully, the Galaxy Buds are packed with a special ability that you might have used earlier to track the lost Galaxy Phone, the same Find My Earbuds feature is available in the Galaxy Wearable app, to find the lost Galaxy Buds Plus and Buds. Here, the worst case is, it won’t be able to track the Galaxy Buds, if they are not connected to the phone or not in Bluetooth range. Follow the tutorial, and see if you can find your lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus using Samsung or iPhone.
How to Find Misplaced Galaxy Buds Plus and Galaxy Buds
Before you start,
- Find My Earbuds will only work when the Galaxy Buds are connected to the Phone.
- Likewise, the Buds must be in Bluetooth range, usually, it must be in 30 feet radius of the connected device.
- Using an iOS device, you can only locate the misplaced Galaxy Buds Plus from the Galaxy Buds Plus App, the iOS phones can’t find the Galaxy Buds.
How to Track Lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus using iPhone and Android
Here’s how to use the Find My Earbuds to track down the lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus.
- Launch the Galaxy Wearable app, to which the Galaxy Buds are connected.
- Swipe down to the Find My Earbuds, tap on it.
- Tap Start. This will trigger the beeping sound on the Earbuds, only if they are paired and connected to your phone and most importantly in the Bluetooth range.
- The beeping sound will periodically increase, to help you find the lost Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus.
- Once you locate the misplaced Galaxy Buds, tap Stop on the Find My Earbuds screen, to turn off the beeping sound on the Earbuds.
How to Find Galaxy Buds Plus with iPhone?
Galaxy Buds Plus has a separate Galaxy Buds Plus App available in the App Store to supply all the features for the iOS users, including the Find My Earbuds. Therefore, you can only track the misplaced Galaxy Buds Plus with iPhone only if they are connected to the iPhone.
- Open the Galaxy Buds Plus app on the iPhone.
- Tap Find My Earbuds.
- Tap Start to begin the beeping sound and locate the Buds Plus.
Unable to Find the Lost Galaxy Buds Plus/Galaxy Buds?
- The very common reason why the Galaxy Buds won’t make beeping sound is, it might not be in the range with the connected phone. Move around the area and try to locate the buds.
- The battery might be dead, and Galaxy Buds are dead.
- When the Earbuds are in ears, it won’t make a beeping sound, so keep them out. Software bug presuming that the buds are worn, this will not let the buds make the sound.
- Dust, and Dirt around the Buds, can disturb the IR Sensor and preventing it from detection.
How to Find Your Lost Galaxy Buds Case?
Unfortunately, there is no way to track the lost Galaxy Buds Case, Samsung has only added this feature to find the Galaxy Buds, not the lost Galaxy Buds Case.
So what can be done in case of losing Galaxy Buds Case? It’s hard to tell, but the only option left for you to do is buy a new pair of Galaxy Buds.
Does Samsung Sells Separate Galaxy Buds Case?
No, Samsung doesn’t sell the Galaxy Buds Case, if you’ve lost the case, you need to buy the new pair of Galaxy Buds from the Samsung store or from anywhere you want.
You can also check the Best Noise Cancellation Earbuds for the Android Phones, say they are the best alternatives to the Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus.
Also, we’ve rounded up a few best Wireless Headphones for the Android Phones, check them out.