Out of the box, Samsung Galaxy S22 Family is loaded with 5G connectivity. However, 5G Network is subject to region and career, if in your region 5G network is not available or your career doesn’t support 5G, there’s no way to get 5G Speed. Keeping the note, Samsung has made it easier to control the 5G Connection, meaning, you can anytime enable or disable 5G Network on Samsung S22, S22 Ultra, S22 Plus. And most importantly, to get hands-on 5G, the network strength must be strong and stable, otherwise, 5G won’t work at all and might switch to LTE automatically.
Depending on your need, it is advisable to switch On and Off 5G Network, because if you’re in a place where there’s no 5G Coverage, its better to disable 5G, as it might have a negative impact on the battery. Let’s see how to turn On and turn Off 5G on Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra, S22 Plus.
How to Enable 5G on Samsung S22, S22 Ultra, S22 Plus?
By default, Samsung S22, S22 Ultra, S22 Plus is set to 5G/LTE/3G/2G, to deliver the best network speed possible. Though, if you have doubt, then here’s how to turn on 5G on Samsung.
- Open the Settings app or drag down the Notifications pane and tap on Settings cog in upper-left screen.
- Tap Connections.
- Go to Mobile networks.
- Select Network mode.
- Select 5G/LTE/3G/2G to turn on 5G on Samsung phone.
How to Disable 5G on Samsung S22 Ultra, S22, S22 Plus?
If 5G is not useful for you or for any reason do you want to disable 5G, here’s how to disable 5G on a Samsung phone?
- Go to the Settings app. Alternatively, swipe down the Notifications pane and tap on Settings cog on top-right screen.
- Select Connections.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap Network mode.
- By default, 5G/LTE/3G/2G is selected, to turn off 5G, you can choose LTE/3G/2G.
- Best Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra
- Best Settings for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Ultra, S22 Plus
- How to Enable Battery Percentage on Samsung Phone