Table of Contents Show
Certainly, YouTube is everyone’s go-to entertainment platform, whether to stream Music Videos, Stand-Ups, Streaming Movie Trailers, or anything. Agreed? However, there’s only one downside to using YouTube (unless you’ve got some spare money to spend on YouTube Premium) is you must have an internet connection, otherwise, you cannot stream any content. Some YouTube Channels let us download Videos to watch offline while few won’t, for that YouTube Premium is mandatory. Ultimately, to stream YouTube Video Online or to Download YouTube Video Offline, an Internet Connection is a must.
What if you’re traveling to a foreign country or area where barely a network shows up? In such situations, neither you’ll be able to make calls nor watch YouTube to pass the time. That’s why knowing ways to download YouTube Videos on iPhone and Android makes sense. In this article, we’ll show you two straightforward ways to download 4K YouTube Videos on iPhone and Android.
How to Download 4K YouTube Videos on iPhone, Android
What Are the Advantage Of Downloading YouTube Video?
Bandwidth Saving: A good bandwidth is essential for a successful 4k video downloading on iPhone. Normally, if your device have less than 15Mbps, Ultra HD downloading is more difficult. So downloading a bunch of videos over 4G or 3G over a wireless connection can complete your monthly bandwidth limit. But once you learn how to download 4k HD video from YouTube to Android, then there will be no bandwidth-related issue.
Space Saving: We all know that the video having more pixels consumes more space comparatively. So to such types of a space-saving issue on mobile to just simply download ultra HD video and compress it to a manageable size.
Get YouTube Premium
If you’re willing to spend a few bucks, then there is no need to scout for the apps around the world, YouTube Premium comes with a set of features including downloading videos. The YouTube Premium plan costs $11.99/mo for Individual Plan, $17.99/mo for Family Plan, and $6.99/mo for Students. YouTube Premium offers free one-month trials, participate in FREE TRIAL and check it out.
Best 4K Youtube Video Downloader For Android | How to Download Youtube Videos on Android
Downloading YouTube Videos on Samsung, Google Pixel, or any Android phone is strictly prohibited by Google. We’re not allowed to download YouTube Videos, as it directly harms the revenue of Google since Google wants us to pay for YouTube Premium to download videos. However, there are few apps that allow us to download 4K YouTube Videos on Android without Google knowing.
- Download and install TubeMate App on your phone.
- Launch TubeMate
- Search for YouTube Video that you wish to download.
- Select the Green Download button and choose from Quality Format
- Again tap on the Green Download button in the bottom menu or hit three dots on the upper-right screen to view the Downloaded YouTube Videos list.
- Next to the downloaded YouTube Video, tap on three dots and select any of the options such as Rename, Change Save Location, and more.
- That’s It!
Best 4K YouTube Video Downloader iOS, iPadOS
Downloading the youtube videos on the iPad and iPhone is quite tricky since apple restricts such actions. And if you jailbreak the device there are various effective ways, but if you want to do so, simply follow the given below steps.
- Download and install the app Document By Readdle.
- Select the Compass Icon to open a web browser and navigate to www.videosolo.com/online-video-downloader.
- Paste the youtube video link in the text box and hit “Download”.
- Re-write the name and download location of the file.
- Hit the Download Section to feature videos within the document apps.
- To save the preferred download videos to the iPad and iPhone hard drive, navigate to the document app main screen and open Download Folder.
- Select the Video you want and hit the Three Dot Icon present on it.
- Select Share and the Save Video.
Doing so will visible the downloaded 4k youtube video on the iPhone gallery app.
Get Downloader Pro App
Download this app on your iPhone, iPad to seamlessly enjoy the YouTube downloaded content anytime, anywhere without worrying about Wi-Fi or Data Charges.
If you’ve got more options or found a better 4K Video Downloader for iPhone, Android then do comment, surely we’ll include them in this article for our readers.