Table of Contents Show
All the pro gamers know the real value of getting a brand new console. And if you have a newly purchased PS4 or PS5, you can make your gaming by setting up PS4 and PS5 with the Samsung QLED with perfect settings to get color, sound, and picture quality.
As it’s new to some of the users they don’t know how to connect PS4 to Samsung TV, but our experts have recently worked on it and found an easy and effective way to connect the PS4 to Samsung tv wirelessly.
How to Connect and Play PS5 and PS4 on Samsung TV
Initially, link your PlayStation 4 and 5 to your Samsung TV
Using the HDMI cable will be the preferable option as it offers 4K 120Hz gaming performance, so we will start with it.
- Using the HDMI cable that comes with and PS 4 and 5, insert one end into HDMI IN port on Samsung TV.
- Similarly, insert the other end of the same HDMI cable into the HDMIOut port on your playstation.
- Plugin the power cable into the AC IN Connector located back on the PlayStation, then insert the power adapter into the electric outlet.
- Enable the PlayStation and TV. Hold the Power Key on the remote, and choose your PlayStation from the Source Menu.
Enable the HDR Settings On Your PlayStation
As PlayStation is compatible with HDR video for an, even more, enhance streaming and gaming experience. For these, go through the given below steps.
- From the PlayStation, go to Settings.
- Tap on the Sound And Screen>Video Output Settings.
- Adjust the Deep Colour Output and HDR settings to Automatic.
- Hit Adjust HDR and simply follow the on-screen instruction.
Verify that the Input Signal Settings is enabled
For ease of experience, the Samsung TV detects the Input signal settings automatically while the gaming console is connected but you don’t how? Follow the given below steps.
- Go to the Settings on your Samsung TV.
- Select General>External Device Manager.
- Hit the Input Signal Plus.
- Tap on the same HDMI to which the PlayStation is connected with.
Enable HGIG for premium picture quality
- For more premium quality of pictures go to the Settings.
- Tap General>External Device Manager.
- Hit HGIG.