What is Airplay and how it is useful? Well, the airplay is a great feature that allows the users to cast the video directly from the smartphone, no matter whatever your device is iPhone and Android or a Windows PC! The only thing you should know is the device should have the latest version of the operating system.
But some of the users have reported that they are not familiar with how to connect airplay to Samsung TV through iPhone or any other gadgets. Don’t worry! as we are always on duty to clear all doubts regarding the latest gadget-related issue. So continue to read the article and follow step-by-step instructions.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV
- Switch on your Smart TV and ensure it is connected with the internet.
- Go through Samsung’s TV’s AirPlay Settings. Navigate to Settings>General>Apple AirPlay Settings.
- Enable the AirPlay and decide whether you want a passcode to be entered every time to connect with apple, or just a single time.
- After doing so, your Samsung smart TV is ready for an AirPlay feature.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from Mac
- As we all know the device should be connected with the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung TV.
- Select and access the content to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Now any videos or photos or else audio in the mac will work perfectly.
- Hit the AirPlay Button.
How to AirPlay to a Samsung TV from iPad or iPhone
- Ensure that the iPad or iPhone is connected with the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV because Airplay doesn’t work if both the devices are connected to same Wi-Fi network.
- Select and access the content to AirPlay to a Samsung TV. Select videos or photos in your camera. You can also Airplay audio from Apple Music and Spotify.
- Hit on the Airplay Button which looks like a curved rectangle with an arrow pointing up at the bottom, available on the screen. If not, hit on the Sharing or Casting Button.
- Choose AirPlay from the sharing options. Well on the application like Spotify, the Airplay will be visible on the Bluetooth.
- How to Use AirTag with Android Phones?
- Best Stands for Samsung TV: Wall Mounts and Stands
- Fix DisneyPlus Not Working on Samsung TV