I’ve seen many people asking about how to connect headphones to the PS4, specifically how to connect Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus to PS4? Its fairly easy to use the wired headphones with the PS4, but when it comes to Bluetooth headphones, the process is a bit difficult or say tedious, however, anyone can do it. There are plenty of PS4 Compatible Bluetooth Headphones are available to buy, if you own one of those, then its easy to pair the Bluetooth headphones to the DualShock PS4/PS4 using the native Bluetooth settings.
Well, if you’re not willing to spend extra bucks on PS4 Compatible Bluetooth Headphones, then use the Galaxy Buds with the PS4. Try the following stepwise guide, to use the Samsung Buds with the PS4 Controller, see if that works.
How to Pair Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds Plus to the PS4 Controller
The tutorial is divided into three steps to keep it simple and understand better.
Step 1: Get Your USB Bluetooth Dongle
You’ll need to buy one of these USB Bluetooth Dongle for the PS4 to use Galaxy Buds with PS4. It’s not compulsory to have Avantree Leaf Bluetooth Dongle, it can work with any other compatible Bluetooth Dongle if you have one then try to use that. Otherwise, this is the best Bluetooth Dongle I’ve ever used with my PS4.
Step 2: Pair Galaxy Buds to DualShock PS4 or PS4
- I presume you already own the Bluetooth Dongle for PS4.
- Connect the USB Dongle to the PS4 Console with the delivered extension cable.
- Press and hold the pairing button on the Dongle for two seconds to enable pairing mode in the USB Dongle.
- When the lights start blinking with speed, it means the Bluetooth Dongle is in pairing mode.
- Make sure the Galaxy Buds are disconnected from any other device.
- Put the Galaxy Buds in the case.
- Open the Galaxy Buds case with the buds inside.
- Wait for some seconds, the PS4 and Galaxy Buds Plus/Galaxy Buds will automatically pair.
- Take out the Buds from the case and wear it.
Step 3: Customize PS4 Audio Settings
- Turn on the PS4.
- Go to the Settings on the PS4.
- Navigate to the Devices, it might be in the lower part of the screen.
- Select Audio Devices.
- Go to Input Devices and verify the USB Headset (Name of Bluetooth Dongle) is selected.
- Get back to the menu, open the Output Device, and make sure USB Headset (Name of Bluetooth Dongle) is there.
- From the Volume Control (Headphones), set the volume level convenient to you.
- How to Connect Xbox Controller to Samsung Phone and Other Android Phones
- How to Connect PS4 Controller to Samsung Phones?
- Best Game Controller for the Samsung Phones