Table of Contents Show
Wearables like Galaxy Watch not only look professional, but also it has a lot of customization abilities including adding and changing Galaxy Watch Faces anytime, anywhere. From Digital to Analog, Samsung Watch features dozens of interesting and trendy Watch Faces to make your day. If you’re looking to change the watch face on Galaxy Watch Active 2, Watch Active 3, this tutorial has got you covered with all the stepwise guides to change the Watch Face Samsung Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch Faces Download, Customize Galaxy Watch Face, and more.
Most of the controls are available in the Galaxy Watch itself, meaning, you can also change Galaxy Watch Active 3 Face from the Watch without intervening with the phone. Here’s how to do it.
How to Change/Add/Download Watch Faces on any Samsung Galaxy Watch
How to Change Watch Face on Galaxy Watch Active
There are three ways two ways to change the Watch Faces on Samsung Smart Watch, either use the Wearables App or the Watch settings, whichever is convenient to you.
Method 1: From Samsung Watch
Set Galaxy Watch Face:
- Unlock the Samsung Watch.
- Touch and hold the screen until your feel the Vibrate gesture, which indicates Galaxy Watch is in edit mode.
- To explore different Watch Faces, rotate the Bezel or swipe left/right on the screen.
- Once you find right Watch Face, tap on it to set on Galaxy Watch.
How do I customize my Samsung watch face:
- When you’re in Edit Mode on Galaxy Watch, if not, then touch and hold the screen until you feel Vibration.
- Rotate the bezel or swipe left/right to find the Watch Face.
- Tap Customize.
- Swipe left/right to browse different customizations available for Galaxy Watch Face.
- Tap OK, when you’re done.
Method 2: From Galaxy Wearables App
- Go to the Galaxy Wearables App on the device to which Galaxy Watch is paired.
- Tap on Watch Faces, the middle tab.
- Expand your My Watch Faces
- Select the Watch Face to set, or it can further be customized for a different look and feel.
How to Download Samsung Galaxy Watch Faces?
Couldn’t find Watch Faces of your type? No worries, the Galaxy Store is stocked with trendy watch faces. Here’s how to download Watch Face on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 3/2/1.
- Find the Galaxy Store app and open it.
- Swipe down to Watch faces.
- Rotate the bezel to swipe the new watch faces available for Samsung Watch.
- Tap Install.
- Once the installation is done, tap Apply.
- A system might ask you for certain permission if the new Watch Face needs it.