Having observed the iPhone speaking the name of the caller, you must have been thinking how do I turn on announce calls on Samsung? Isn’t it? While this feature enabled, you don’t actually have to look at the phone’s screen to know who’s calling, besides, it also works when headphones are connected to the device. Samsung has this feature by the name of Reading caller names aloud, while Announce Calls sounds a little easy to speak. Nevertheless, you can enable read caller names aloud on any Samsung Galaxy phone with inbuilt settings, no need to download any third-party app.
The following tutorial is applicable for all the Samsung Phones running the latest firmware, however, without thinking about the system software, follow this one-minute tutorial and turn on announce calls on Samsung S21, S21Ultra, S21, S20, S20Ultra, Note 20, or any device.
How to Enable Read Caller Names Aloud on any Samsung Phone
Method 1: From Settings App
Accessibility settings include all these types of programs, here’s how to turn on announce incoming calls on Samsung phone.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility > Interaction and dexterity.
- Tap Answering and ending calls. Toggle On Read caller names aloud.
- Then, tap on Read caller names aloud for further customizations.
- Choose between With Bluetooth or headset only and Always.
Method 2: From Phone App
- Open the Phone App.
- Make sure you’re on the dialer screen.
- Tap on the More menu (three dots menu). Tap on Settings.
- Open Answering and ending calls. Turn On Read caller names aloud.
- By default, it selects With Bluetooth or headset only, however, you can set it as Always.
- Tap on the Read caller names aloud option and change your preference.
How do I turn off Announce Calls on Samsung?
No longer need to announce calls? No worries, it merely takes a minute to disable the read calls names aloud on Samsung.
- Open the Settings.
- Swipe down and select Accessibility.
- Tap Interaction and dexterity.
- Select Answering and ending calls.
- Turn Off Read caller names aloud.
Can Samsung Phone Announce Who’s Calling?
Yes, the Samsung Flagship can announce who’s calling- to enable settings Go to Accessibility > Interaction And Dixerity > Answering And Ending Calls > toggle to enable read caller name aloud.
Where Is Announce Calls In Settings?
On the Samsung phone it’s below Accessibility in the settings. To configure on your latest Samsung flagship follow our guide.