Table of Contents Show
Galaxy Note 10Plus Screen burn-in issues mainly occur when keeping a phone displaying similar static images for a long period. Constant images or ghost pictures may fair on the screen and becomes visible at all time, unconcerned of what app you access. These constant images are outcomes of phosphor compounds that highlight light when pictures are featured losing their intensity after letting it for a long time on display.
Today in this post, I will present troubleshooting to fix screen burn-in issues on Note 10 Plus. We will try to perform each and every possibility to get rid of the problem. Keep going with the article, you may get a solution, here.
What to do if screen burn-in on Samsung Note 10Plus
There is no clear track to fix note 10 plus screen burn-in problems. Mainly the issue is occurred due to crashed or hardware malfunction. So none of the software procedure is suitable. Still, we endorse that you perform the below fixture.
Moreover, before doing anything, remove accessories like the case, and let the device gets cool. It may be possible the reason behind screen burn-in is your heavy thick case.
- Turn Off Always On Display (AOD)
AOD is the best feature, but when Note 10 screen burn-in begins you may need to disable it. Go to Settings > Always On Display > Disable it.
- Use Screen Saver
Some users tried to use screen saver and it fixed Note 10Plus Screen Burn-In while Charging. You should try that too.
- Update Samsung Note 10Plus
Another quick workaround is to update the device to the latest firmware to fix Galaxy Note 10Plus screen burn-in, open Settings > Software Updates.
Change Wallpaper & Use Default Launcher
By default, Samsung device bring in the compatible Wallpapers and Launcher that are designed in a way that it consumes less power and hence controls overheating and screen burn in issues. But over the time, we get bored of seeing the same default wallpapers and Samsung launcher, and I’m sure you might have tried the same. If yes, then for some days, go back to normal life by removing the heavy wallpapers, third-party theme and launcher. This will bring down the battery consumption and will prevent screen burn in issue.
Most awaited Dark Mode is now available on all the Samsung phones including Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus which are running Android 10 and newer.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Select Dark.
Clear cache partition
Sometimes the cache gets corrupted, due to which the software becomes slack and some features don’t perform well. Verify it, and try to clear the cache by performing the below steps.
How to perform Clear cache partition on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
- Switch off the Smartphone.
- Press the Bixby Button and the Volume High Key, simultaneously press the Power Button.
- When the symbol of Android is highlighted, let out all the three buttons.
- Press the Volume Down Button multiple times to feature ‘Wipe Cache Partition.
- Hold the Power Key to choose the option.
- Hold the Volume Low Key until ‘YES’ is appeared and hold the Power Key.
- ‘Reboot System Now’ appears after the end of wipe cache partition.
- Hold the Power Button to restart note 10 Plus.
Observe in Safe Mode
Some third-party apps may hamper with OS, leads to issue or minor glitch. To check if the red app shadow your watching is occurred by a third-party app, to restart the note 10plus to Safe Mode. To do so, follow the given below steps.
How to initiate Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus?
- Switch off the Phone.
- Press the Power Button until the model name is passed.
- When ‘SAMSUNG’ is featured, let out the Key.
- Instantly press the Volume Low Button.
- Hold it, until the phone ends up the restarting.
- Safe Mode will be highlighted on Left Bottom Corner.
To capture which third party app is generating the problem. Follow the given below steps.
- Expel to Safe Mode.
- Check for the issue.
- Once you claimed a particular third-party app. you delete the app individually. You recommend you to uninstall the most recent one you have installed.
- After this process, boot up the device to normal mode.
- Verify the problem.
- Screen burn-in Samsung note 10 plus still show up, repeat all the above steps.
Perform Factory Reset
Performing the factory reset on note 10 plus will bring the software to its default settings. If Samsung Note 10plus screen burn-in is due to software bug. The resetting the device will eliminate the problem.
Note: You need to backup all your data from the device because performing the factory reset will clear all the data stored in the device.
How to perform a factory reset on Note 10plus through settings?
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Account and Backup.
- Select Backup and Restore.
- Tap the desired ones.
- Backup Up My Data or Automatic Restore
- Go to the main screen of Settings.
- Hit General Management.
- Touch Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Search and hit RESET.
- Touch Clear All.
- If you accessed the screen lock, link your credentials.
- If you have entered your credentials, then hit Confirm.
- Wait until the device completely restarts.
If still Samsung Note 10/Note 10Plus Screen Burn-In continuous then you must contact the Samsung Support team to help you out and check for possible solutions.