Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra have got tremendous response from the market compared to previous S Series Models. One of the reasons was introducing S Pen concept to the Samsung S Series, so if you are in favor of Galaxy S Series Phones but also love S Pen, Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is the right choice for you. However, there’s a lot more to talk about Samsung S22 when it comes to hardware and software improvements, which you might miss and we’re not going to let that happen.
Starting with the best settings to elevate the experience, we’ve also got a separate article to expose the best Camera tips and tricks for Samsung S22 Ultra, S22, S22 Plus. Without wasting time, let’s dive into the best camera settings for Samsung S22 Ultra, S22, S22 Plus.
- 1 Best Camera Settings for Samsung S22 Ultra, S22, S22 Plus
Best Camera Settings for Samsung S22 Ultra, S22, S22 Plus
Enable Scene Optimizer
Whether you’re organizing a party or having a family function or roaming out on vacation or want to post on Instagram, Scene Optimizer will never disappoint. When Scene Optimizer is enabled, the camera uses AI Enhancer to optimize the picture without any third-party application.
- Open the Camera App.
- Tap Settings.
- Under Intelligent features, enable Scene Optimizer.
Capture 8K Photos While Recording Videos
Not to mention, Samsung Galaxy S22 Phones comes with 8K Video Support. Just tap on the FHD icon to record videos in 8K. At the same time while recording videos if you want to capture high-resolution images, tap on the camera icon on the bottom-left screen.
Go All Out with 108MP Camera
By default, a 108MP Camera is disabled on the phone, due to the obvious reasons of these photos consuming more storage compared to other resolutions. Having said that, you can anytime get hands-on this amazing 108MP Camera, in few taps.
- Go to the Camera App.
- Tap on Aspect Ratio.
- Choose 108MP and there you go.
Use Auto Frame for Videos
As an addition, Samsung Galaxy S22 Family is equipped with tones of advanced features that can make our life better. The Auto Frame function quickly forms a frame for videos and adjusts the zoom automatically in the best way possible.
- Open the Camera App and switch to Video mode. Tap on WHITE circle on bottom-right screen just above the control buttons. And unfortunately, when Auto Frame is enabled, Super Steady mode won’t work.
Adjust Timer in Night Mode
To get better shots in Night Mode, set the Night Mode Timer to Max. By default, the Night Mode timer is set to 2s, meaning when capturing photos in Night Mode, the system takes a few seconds to optimize and deliver better results. More the timer, chances of getting better photos are higher.
- In your Camera app and tap Night Mode. Tap on Timer (it looks like 2s button) and select Max.
Portrait Mode gives you the right amount of blurred and colored background just in the way you want. This is just basic Portrait Mode, however, if you want to go one step ahead and optimize the Portraits, Galaxy S22 has everything to get the job done.
Here’s how to capture Portraits in a different ways, open the Camera app, tap on Circular shape on bottom-right screen, and choose the option which you want to adjust.
Play with Single Take
Do you frequently play with Single Takes? It is one of the most amazing features to capture shots in different styles in a single tap. Right now, it also captures, Rewind, Boomerang, Videos, and more. However, these all modes are enabled by default, but you can disable the ones that are not needed from the Settings.
- Go to the Camera App.
- Switch to Single Take.
- Tap on Shuffle-icon and deselect the options that are not required.
Filters? Why Not
Have you already got the right setting and you don’t want to set it every time while capturing photos? Save your time, energy, and of course smartphone’s battery by letting the phone remember the last-used settings.
- Open the Camera app and there tap on Settings.
- Find and tap on Settings to keep.
- Enable the ones that you need.
Edit Portrait Effects
Yes, you can edit the existing portraits and change the background in the way you want. Most times, in hurry, we get confused and end up choosing a lame Portrait Effect. Nothing to worry about, it will take a few seconds to change the portrait effect.
- Open the Gallery App and find the Portrait Picture that you want to edit.
- Find and tap on Change background effect. And try different effects.
Shooting Methods? Must Try
You can take selfies with Voice Commands. Yes, you have read it right. There are different Voice Command options available for you to try. Simply enable Voice Commands and then say any of the phrases mentioned below to capture Selfie. Say, Smile, Cheese, Capture, or Shoot.
- Open the Camera App and go to Settings.
- Find and tap Shooting methods.
- Enable Voice Commands.
- Best Wireless Chargers for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra
- How to Set Custom Voicemail Greeting on Samsung Galaxy S22 Phones?
- Best Accessories for Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra