Font is something that makes your device more attractive and creates easy to use interface. However, most people don’t think to change it and use the default fonts. It is in your hand that how you decorate your device and make more handy by making some changes. When you change the fonts, it will reflect in the entire device including Settings app, WhatsApp, other third-party apps, etc.
Unfortunately, OnePlus doesn’t offer any inbuilt function to change fonts, but we have other ways through which we can change fonts on OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7. Check it out!
Method 1: Use Third-party Launcher
As we know, OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 don’t offer a way out to change the font style. But if you want to change the fonts on OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7, without root then the best option for you is download Launcher for OP7. The Launcher will not harm your device and if you don’t like the launcher then simply uninstall it. Follow the steps and change fonts in OnePlus 7 Pro/OnePlus 7.
- Visit the Google Play Store and download Apex Launcher.
- Tap Install.
- Open the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and set up the app.
- It will ask you to buy a subscription if you are not interested then tap Skip on the top-right screen.
- Once you do this, Apex Launcher will take over and activated.
- Now locate Apex Settings from the Home Screen.
- Go to the Apex Settings.
- Select the App Drawer.
- Tap Drawer Layout & Icons.
- Scroll down and go for Label Font.
- Lastly, choose the font style that you like.
Method 2: Root OnePlus 7 Pro/7
Many users keep asking the same question that once we root our OnePlus 7 Pro or OnePlus 7 what about warranty. Does rooting OnePlus voids the warranty? The answer is no unless your OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 is facing some serious issues due to root. Otherwise rooting OnePlus 7 Pro/7 doesn’t void warranty. There are two options available for you, FontFix and iFont.
FontFix is highly recommended rooted devices and it only works on rooted phones whereas iFont works on non-root phones too. With the help of these apps, you can customize the fonts on OnePlus 7 and give a new look.
- How to change fonts in OnePlus 7 Pro/OnePlus using FontFix app
- Download the FontFix app on your device.
- Launch the app.
- Scroll down the whole list of fonts and select one.
- Tap on the download symbol.
- Tap Install.
- Lastly, restart the device to make changes.
- How to change fonts in OnePlus 7 Pro/OnePlus using the iFont app
- Install the iFont app on your phone.
- Go to the iFont app.
- Choose the font you like the most.
- Download and install the font to make it default font on your OP device.