OnePlus is a recently new company in the mobile industry compared to other mobile brands but it deliberately gains its name through immense build quality and customization. Taking the newest OnePlus 7 pro in consideration, it allows you to fill up your device with all the things you possibly wish for because it provides a large amount of storage. So, due to a large amount of storage, it’s quite feasible that your device may contain a large number of images, contact, music, movies, pdf, etc. Thus, it’s necessary to backup all your important data that is stored in your device before it gets vanished due to some accident occurs in your device.
Before rooting your device or OS update it is necessary to backup all your important data that is stored in your device. If you don’t know how to backup your OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 then follow the given below steps.
How can I backup data in OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 Pro
- From the Main Screen, scroll up then hit on Settings.
- Select System.
- Hit Backup.
- Assure that “ Backup to Google Drive” is ON.
- Tap Account.
- Choose the appropriate Google Account to which you want backup data.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Done.
How to Backup Media & Pictures on OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7
- Using the USB cable connect your device to your computer.
- Hit to select MTP(Media sync).
- On the PC, go to and open the device disk drive.
- Click on the file’s and folder’s which you want to backup.
- Copy paste the data onto the desired location on your PC.
- Safely disconnect the device after compilation of the process.
How to Restore data in OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7
After signing back into your Gmail account in your device the data will be immediately restored in a device. All you need to do is, follow the on-screen instructions carefully and restore data on your device.